Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Sambucus Immune, Black Elderberry, 12,000 mg, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Substances in elderberry inhibit viruses ability to infect cells. This herbal extract has also been demonstrated to reduce the duration and severity of influenza infection symptoms. Elderberry is taken as a viral preventative, but should be discontinued if you develop symptoms like fever or an ongoing cough. This is because scientists are concerned it may increase cytokine production. If it does then this action would only be problematic at later stages of infection. To be extra safe only take elderberry preventatively.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I never have good results with "natural" medicine, but with this elderberry syrup I am able to stop my illness in it's tracks. I feel a cold coming on and start taking it immediately and I don't get worse, and I feel all better in 3 days. It's happened 3 times now. I'm convinced it works.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is an age old remedy for a weak immune system akin to chicken soup when when you are ill with a cold. It tastes good. It boosts your immune system and you can feel it working. Take now to avoid getting sick, but if you are sick take it as recommended. It's a large enough bottle to last but I recommend buying two. Look at the ingredients on the package image and you will see that this is good quality and bang for your buck.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Bought this for myself as well as my parents. I think it is a much needed item during this time where a healthy immunity is a must to ward off any potential viruses. It taste great too.

597ff6d3-f088-40e5-a9ec-19cbd4ba13b1
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I believe this works to inhibit the cold or flu virus. I felt the bug coming on a half dozen times so far and have successfully avoided dealing with a full blown cold or flu. I use it in conjunction with Oil of Oregano, Colloidal Silver, chewing garlic and gargling with warm salt water. The next day the symptoms are GONE! Say what you want, but hey, you can't beat it if it works.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was not sure, but I had feeling, I have problem with my immune system, so I took these for some time. I definitely feel much better

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This stuff works great if your coming down with something. Taste is so good we use it daily in our tea, juice, or added to my homade kombucha to stay healthy! We love the taste and so do all my grankids!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ingredient and quality are great. I took them everyday while I was working 12 hour night shift for a month, and this thing kept me alive. lol

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great taste and seems quite potent. Great for keeping colds at bay. I prefer this to other brands that add a lot of sugar to it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Stay away from flu every season with the black elder berry syrup for immunity. I do a tea spoon a day to keep the doctor away from Sep to Dec every year.