Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Skullcap Extract, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I initially bought this Skullcap herb with antibicrobial hopes, not realizing that it is the CHINESE skullcap which I should have purchased. Thankfully, I took my first dose before bed, because 15 minutes later an unexpected drowsiness overcame me. I woke the next morning refreshed. If a sleep aid is what you need, get this!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Alcohol free and liquid is perfect and just what I needed. I’ve ordered many herbs from this brand and I love the quality and affordable pricing.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients. It is supposed to benefit and have improvement on overall mood health, but I didn't notice any difference. It does add a unique flavor and taste to tea or hot water, however, which is what I ended up using it for. Recommended as a supplement if you are looking for Skullcap.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It is probably good quality as I love passion flower from this company. I just can't tolerate skullcap. It gave me anxiety. I also get anxiety from other herbs that are supposed to calm so this must be another one of those. I would try it to see if you need help relaxing. Just didn't work for me. I will stick with passion flower.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I was very happy to find this higher potency 2000 mg Nature's Answer Skullcap Extract. I use this herb against low-scale (deep brain) seizures that don't show up on the EEG. (I was diagnosed by an epilepsy expert). I take one dropper-full mornings and late evenings. I don't have that dragged-down feeling or weakness in my legs with this product, and my mental clarity is much improved. Generally speaking, I can highly recommend Nature's Answer herbal extracts.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Very good for the anxiety and this helps me to sleep.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

This should help a bit with my anxiety as it has a calming effect. The taste is ok, bitter as it should be, but that’s fine. It does seem like the recommended dose is a bit high, you would run out of it so fast if you take 56 drops at a time.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

If I take this when Iñ´m feeling stressed out or anxious, it does help me calm down. However in me I´ve also noticed a slight feeling of drowsiness, if taken in the evening with my usual magnesium and relora. So I just take it during the day as needed. I´m not a fan of the flavor though.

Posted on Oct 31, 2020

Tastes decently good. Easy enough to use but if any is spilled you will know about it - very dark-coloured liquid. Alcohol-free is a plus for health and for utility to anyone with a reason to avoid alcohol, and the glycerin used instead makes the taste far sweeter and more palatable than an alcohol tincture. Not sure whether I experienced any health effect but I know I was likely far too inconsistent in use to know. Some effect on sleep but did not improve to the same degree as with a multiple-nervine alcohol tincture.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this for my dog who has epilepsy, it help her with attacks