Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Calcium Magnesium Zinc with Vitamin D3, 100 Coated Caplets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great supplement for stronger bones, hair and healthy nails. I bought this because i was starting to get sore all over during winter and my bones always made a popping sound most times. I decided to buy this because of its calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 content. I also love the Zinc content because it helped with my hair growth and nail health. I had always had brittle nails that were easy to break and they never grew easily because of this; but 2 weeks after taking this supplement, i started to see changes. My nails were more sturdy and even had a clearer color. I even share it with my Dad and he attests it helps with his osteoporosis. I will definitely repurchase this has it had been of great help to me personally . If you found this review helpful please leave a like.

a75fbea3-1206-4b0a-965d-246117dfe412
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

This supplement is the most perfect sinergy between calcium, magnesium, zinc, and D3. This combination optimizing each other to reach it optimal benefit for our body. Just one suggest from me, maybe the company could consider to change the type of magnesium oxide.. use the other type of magnesium, ex: magnesium citrate which many research show it better absorption than magnesium oxide.

5b071721-ff4b-4dff-8dd9-e9fc6e87c503
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Nature's Bounty got amazing products. serving size is 3 tablets with Vitamin D 15 mcg, Calcium 1000 mg, Magnesium 400 mg and Zinc 25 mg for stronger immune system. For adults you may take 1-3 tablets daily preferably with a meal. It may reduce the risk of Osteoporosis. This product is really great consisting of 4 components. Great mineral supplement!! It got 100 coated caplets with beneficial and I also like the color of the pack. All 4 in one. Nature's bounty quality is really great!!

616853e4-577d-4b32-9151-e6dd08986566
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. I can feel the difference every day. It's an excellent supplement that has made a noticeable improvement in my health and well-being. My mood has improved drastically and I am feeling more confident than ever!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this vitamin is a supplement that has had a remarkable positive impact on my health, quality of life, and well-being. It's been several months since I started taking this supplement and the improvements have been amazing. It was recommended by my doctor, who also assured me it would be safe for me to take.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for the past few months and I can tell that it has made a significant difference in how I feel, which is great. Some of my coworkers also noticed some improvements with their health and mood. It's a small price to pay for these benefits.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I just ordered my first month's supply of this vitamin. I have seen an improvement in my mood and energy levels, which was the main reason I ordered it. It's been a year since a kidney transplant and these vitamins have helped me to feel stronger and healthier than ever before.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for over a month now and I can definitely tell a big difference. It has improved my mood, energy levels, and health. In fact, I am feeling more energetic than ever before! When it comes to supplements, quality is key and this vitamin is just that. Just what you need for your body to be at its best!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I had been feeling a little bad before I started taking this product. But then I got a cold, and it went away in just a couple of days! It was amazing to feel that much better so fast. It was also nice not having to take any medication for my cold. This vitamin is really good and it has helped me feel healthier in general.

Posted on May 1, 2022

this vitamin is the best supplement I've ever taken! I have been working with my doctor for some time to remedy my recurring health issues and it was recommended that I start taking vitamins. This has totally changed my life for the better. My mood has improved and there's a noticeable difference in how much energy I have now. Definitely worth a shot if you're feeling sluggish or