Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Ester-C, Maximum Strength, 1,000 mg, 120 Vegetarian Coated Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

If you, like my mrs, want a vitamin C supplement to boost up your immunity and antioxidant defense system, go for Ester-C. Reason is simple, it's a proprietary vitamin C which stays in your system much much longer (and gentler for the stomach) than normal C does! The lifespan of vit C inside the body is rather short and it gets flushed out through your urine pretty quickly. As for the potency, 1000 mg is good, but personally, a 500 mg tablet for maintenance is good enough. If more is needed, I can take just top up another one or two. Packaging is good, tablet size, well, as you know, may be a bit big for some people. Bottle cover, unfortunately, doesn't "snap" tightly. NOTE: Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Our family has been a decade-long fan of Ester-C brand of vitamin C. Why? 1. It doesn’t upset our stomach, unlike ascorbic acid. Non acidic at all. 2. Quality ingredients. It also has citrus bioflavanoids, aside from the main component of calcium ascorbate. 3. Affordable. We buy the 1,000mg tablet for max potency at just one dose. It is bigger in size and may be harder to swallow for some. Vit C is water-soluble and any excess is urinated. Vit C is also helpful for iron absorption and collagen production. My dad recently was at the onset of having colds and flu and taking Vit C 1000mg 3x a day, along with other supplements, helped stopped his onset of flu. He was well by day 2 and didn’t have sore throat and flu, like he normally would. Amazing! Consider giving this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful.👍👍👍

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The quality and the content of vitamin itself should be good. However, the size of the tablet is too big and the shape is very difficult to swallow. It’s easy to hurt if throat. I will change to another brand in future u less they improve the size and shape.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Previously, I took Ester C Holisticare 400mg, but because the need for Vitamin C is needed during the pandemic, I switched to 1.000mg. When I found out there was a 1.000mg dose of Ester C, I was very happy, because I was already compatible with Ester C. In addition, with 24hr Immune Support, it really supports me because I work mobile.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This kind of Vit.C i have been used since 2019 in our country so expensive but I thank i found iHerb. I’m satisfied the quality and the ingredients bcoz it is has 24 hrs support and non acidic stomach friendly, i took 2,000 mg per day as recommended my doctor to support my immune system plus antioxidant, But the shape i not good it can hurt my throat, but now i can manage to swallow it perfectly

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Yesss indeed stomach friendly especially to boost personal immune in this pandemic situation. Daily serving consists of Vit C 1000 mg and Calcium 110 mg. And another one! C-sorb citrus bioflavonoid complex 102 mg. Four thumbs up for my health dietary suplement and also non GMO. Thank you!!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

It's big tablets i think it's not suitable for elderly people. I buy it for my mom and dad but it's hard for them to taked it so it's mine. It's good for immune support, i taking it with Liposomal VitaminC. 🍊🍊

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have been looking for this form of vit.c for a long time. I had a few tentatives to catch a cold but as soon as I took these tablets for a day or so I managed to feel good and skipped an awful week.my boyfriend also took them and had just a running nose and no other symptoms. it's just awesome

Posted on May 6, 2022

large pills, and a big bottle, but that's alright. I don't take these but my mother does, and she prefers Ester c to regular vitamin c, so she was glad to find them on iherb. Good quality, exactly what I was expecting. large size pills, but fine for the larger mg dose.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I started taking vitamin C recently. This is my second bottle. How did I choose this particular vitamin C? On the advice of my sister, she knows a lot about all the pills, so there was no doubt, I took them immediately and do not regret it! I take vitamin C on a regular basis. And if I feel weak, sick, I immediately take a double dose. Vitamin C helps our body to fight. And by the way, I got rid of the endless fatigue. The jar is bright orange, with a handy lid. 120 vitamins enough from 4 months. It tastes absolutely neutral. The tablets themselves do not smell, but from the can hear a fruity smell. Vitamin C is not only to strengthen the immune system, but also strengthens bones, helps absorb other vitamins and minerals, goes to the formation of thyroid hormones, increases stress resistance.