Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Melatonin, 5 mg, 90 Rapid Release Softgels - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

As a 60+ old male with long time sleep issues I found that these 5mg tablets far better and much cheaper than the 2mg version I had overpaid from a chemist. A great nights sleep using these was a very long time coming but I must say to all users please avoid alcohol completely when taking these as a few lite beers affected the full benefits of this product. Highly recommend this product.

763f5392-ebdf-42bf-8fac-b34e09912cde
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

In my personal experience this was very effective fixing my sleep schedule, as an architecture student and athlete, I tend to have trouble with the sleeping part because of my caffeine abuse. I’ve been using it to fall asleep ASAP when needed, and helps a lot to get an 7-8 hr high quality sleep. Highly recommend when needed! Not for a daily bases use.

1fbac7c2-9e2a-4355-a732-defaf9379c0f
a2350d7d-ba07-4fc1-9e41-25d8d5d3c785
503cd4d7-5ee7-440e-8508-79d11cee7e21
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

My life tends to be always busy and stressful, although I try to practice yoga and meditation every day to reduce my stress. melatonin is also a miracle supplement for me to manage stress and anxiety. I knew the existence of this supplements melatonin since I was in the 20s and used really long time in high doses. I had no side effects until now. (I am now 32.) I also recognized my skin condition became very good since I started to take these supplements and people often asked me about my skincare. So I believe melatonin really helped my life not only for better sleep but also for healthy skin and also healthy weight. You can reduce your excess appetite to eat when you get a good sleep every day, so I can recommend melatonin to the people who wanna lose weight without a hard diet and exercise. I also use 10mg dose melatonin and vitamin B supplements but I think 1-5mg of melatonin supplements are also good enough for the people who just wanna fell into sleep easily at night or wanna keep youth. ★Here are melatonin health benefits. Combat aging. Boost your immune system. Reduce your risk of cancer and heart disease. Get a better and deeper sleep every day. Support weight loss and control your excessive appetite. Fight depression and other mental illnesses. (This is because many mental disorders happen when people can’t sleep well. ) ★Food high in melatonin Oats, sweet corn, rice, ginger, tomatoes, banana, barley, pistachio, tart cherries, Japanese radish, Ashitaba, Chungiku Eating rice with balanced side dishes every day also helps you to sleep well every day because rice and some vegetables help you to relax your muscles. I also recommend you to eat some seaweeds and beans if you have sleep problems because your body also needs magnesium to relax and work properly. Magnesium plays many crucial roles in your body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Please click Like if my review is helpful for you and thank you for your reading patiently (・∀・)

673bb4d0-d47e-4852-82fb-3a463e1fe04b
Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This really works... I've always had trouble falling and staying asleep, but I didn't want to go the prescription medication route if I didn't have to. I started taking this Melatonin two years ago, and I'm definitely sticking with it. I take two tablets an hour before I want to go to sleep, and then off to Sleepytown I go... I don't feel gross in the morning, but man do I sleep like a log. Do NOT plan to be out of your home after taking the Melatonin. You'll feel tipsy. Also, they look like tiny eggs, so they're easy to distinguish from my other pills. And they're softballs, so no icky chalky texture.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The benefits are the same as I’ve had from a far more expensive brand ie my quality of sleep and sleep pattern is the exactly the same! The capsule is smaller and easier to swallow. The ingredient must be the same as the effect I’m getting is the same but for much less cost!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

At 76 years of age, I find that I sleep longer (than my usual 5 hours) and better when I take a 5mg melatonin capsule. They are easy to swallow and I drift off to a sweet sleep. I don't use the product every night, just when my mind is a bit too awake to head to dreamland.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have Circadian Rhythm Disorder which means my body doesn’t want to go to sleep till about 3 am. I’m able to do it earlier if I take 5 or sometimes even 10 mg of melatonin about half an hour before I want to go to sleep. So thanks Nature’s Bounty, product and brand I’ve used before to good effect.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Works very well. My son was on liquid melatonin which is around $60 a bottle and lasts 3 months. His paediatrician recommended that I check out iherb and buy some online as they are much cheaper. I was hesitant at first but at the low price thought I would try it. And it’s fantastic. Heaps cheaper and works just as well.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

These things are life savers. I am a college athlete, so let's just say that my sleep is really important to me, but that it can be pretty hard to come by. Between my noisy living situation, high stress levels, and awkward sleeping hours, these things somehow make it so that I can still get a decent amount of sleep. I just pop one of these bad boys about an hour before I am planning on crashing, and within a few minutes of trying to fall asleep, I am out like a light and don't wake up until my alarm goes off the next morning. I have tried lower dosages, but have found that this one seems to have the greatest benefit for me. They don't really taste like anything and aren't hard to swallow, either, so that is good too.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This is a great product, and I am so happy to be able to order it from i herbs. I use to buy it when it was sometimes on sale at costco, but it was not convinent. This was just as cheep, and I take it every night to help me sleep.