Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Gate, Pomegranate & Sunflower Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love the scent! it leaves the hair with a subtle and nice scent and it helps moisturizing it well. I've used only once so far, but I think I will buy it again when it finishes. The composition is very good too, very clean, plus the size is amazing! it will last for almost a whole year for me.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Scent is great as it’s not too strong. Size is decent for the price and will last long for me for sure. It was also packaged well so there was no spillage. I love that it’s gentle on my scalp too.

1bf719ae-a69e-4cc9-bdbd-03db20210a3b
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a great shampoo to keep on hand that is good for all hair types. It doesn't have any overpowering artificial fragrance making it suitable for sensitive scalp as well. I like it on my hair and feel comfortable using it on my kids since it has safe ingredients.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I missed the conditioner from a few years ago, so I was thrilled to see that this company is now selling it. But the formula doesn't seem the same - it's too thick, so it's hard to squeeze it out of the bottle, and I miss the pump. Also, the scent is not as fresh. It does do a good job of conditioning, though, so I'll continue to buy it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

tried different conditioner on iherb and most didn't serve so well as compared to the big brands on the market. just before i almost gave in and decided to go back to the not so natural brands, i found this! it is the best natural conditioner i have tried so far - do keep my hair moisturised but not feeling like chemical coated. great stuff

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really like this conditioner! It smells nice and doesn't weigh down the hair. The ingredients are really natural so it feels better on my scalp, I don't get irritation like with more unnatural products

Amanda
Posted on May 14, 2022

Excellent conditioner that's very nourishing and leaves my hair shinier. It has a great ingredient lineup and a pleasant scent. Really good stuff! I'm sure I'll be purchasing again.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have used this conditioner as well as the shampoo for years and live the way it makes my hair so manageable after each washing!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Nature's Gate, Pomegranate & Sunflower Conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny. The packaging allows me to use even a tiny amount, which is all I need to moisturize my hair. It's nice to have a product that leaves only a light scent.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’ve always loved Natures Gate products but they’re hard to find where I am. This conditioner does a nice job of keeping my hair smooth.