BD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It's a great supplement to buy and the ingredients are very good. My daughter began using this product since 2020 and she recommended it to me. Its works,the quality is very good and it has helped me a great lot with my immune system and the benefits are good. The capsules area easy to swallow. The price is great and Herb products are easy to order.I have recommended it to my some of my friends and relatives.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's really help to boost your immune system for colds and i have repeated many times to restock the black elderberry. The price also reasonable and if you buy during promotion time will be more worth it. Will definitely repeat again the order since it's really works, i have no more phlegm and cough.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

We take this daily to benefit and help keep our immune system strong. The size of the bottle is a great value. We take 1 a day. There is no after taste when taking this supplement. The bottle was packaged well. The capsule is not large so it is easy to swallow. There are no filler in this supplement. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

great supplement during pandemic! it boost immunity and certainly see improvements and benefits. take 1-3 if you are not feeling well and you will see the results shortly.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I received my Elderberry on time. Shipping was quick. I'm on auto ship going forwards. I just start with iHerb. So far everything has been GREAT!!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

this works out quite good value because the dose is high and in an absorbale form... this is a great immunity booster.... ususally only take it during winter season and double up dose if feeling unwell. would recommend

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is the second time that I have selected this product. I’ve used it when I’m feeling as though I’m getting a cold- I believe it strengthens my immune system

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are so great. Helps us stay healthy and get through allergies too. I’ve recommended these to several family members who’ve bought them!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I am swapping such natural plan-based supplements per month. I find that this supplement is more value compared to other Elderberry products. Especially for the amount of essence per cap. I hadn't bought this brand before. I think it's good.

High dosed elderberry always handy in the hous fore every ages, take them every day besides C D E quality you cant nowe from the capsules buth must be good most of the time out of order.