Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, ADRENergize, Adrenal Energy, 50 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I was told by a doctor that there is not much one can really do for my adrenals other than take a step back and reduce the stress in my life. Being that my daily stress isn’t going to go anywhere a friend suggested adrenergize and I have now been taking for two month and feel like a different person! Best product!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have autoimmune and I suffer with adrenal fatigue.....I have only just started this brand but so far very helpful with my energy during working hours...….I only take one a day and this is working for me....I love the quality of the ingredients as it contains Bovine, essential for me to gain the energy needed in day time hours....small easy capsules to swallow.....

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This has always been one of my favorite adrenal glandulars -- to help combat adrenal fatigue. The ingredients are great (although from a bovine source -- it's okay), and I always trust the quality of Nature's Way when it comes to ANY of their products, and especially herbal products. The size seems small, but it depends on how many you need to take. They should be taken on empty of course. But 2 or 3 capsules a day spread out work really well and have helped me get through some stressful situations.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

this was recommended by a naturopath for adrenal exhaustion. it has really helped a lot. Its a great product and good value for money. defiantly recommend this product

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These are hard-to-find glandular supplements, especially the cortex, which can be very valuable in helping us to support our own natural organs' capacities. Hope this review is helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This is an ideal product for me as I am extremely sensitive to cortisone products and need something to reduce the aftereffect of prednisilone in any form.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This product nourishes the adrenal glands. I usually take one two tables a day depending on how I feel. I aldo take thyroid medication so I think dosage depends on individual needs.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I gave up after two days, but my luck that I started to use it again. Really good product, I'm satisfied with this. I could sleep in the night since many years. I started to use it, but my heart told me "NO!" I took it for later and I try again. Now, the first in the morning I take it and I sleep better now. I'm less tired and I don't sleep all day. A little bit more power I have.... I can't wake up from the bed, well I feel the difference immediately. Thank for this product! I recommend and don't give up after the first use, try it again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

brilliant item helps me a lot during my work out and recovery good quality

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This works well: my energy levels and wellness changed after two days.