Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Energy 50+ Complete Multivitamin, 60 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I got these for my parents who are in their late 50s. They felt a marked improvement in their general, overall being. Will get them again once bottle is done. Highly recommend the product!

60917717-a157-4862-a7f2-5dcc21c43aeb
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Bought this during promo price. Certainly value for money for so many vitamins and minerals per pill. Seems wonderful. However I still prefer focus theme supplement which offers better quality. Jack of all trade = master of nothing. Then again, who don't like the convenience of 1 wonder pill at such low cost lol. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Purchased for my mother-in-law since she doesn't get enough fruits, vegetables & other things in her diet. My wife liked that is had a blend of fruits & vegetables in it as well as a few other interesting ingredients but some (many) of the vitamins are not the good ones (e.g. E is the "dl" type when it should be "d"). If you are on a budget, this could be a good option considering it's only once per day!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my immunity system. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

It's about bottle design. Cover was poorly designed and can't open so need to use knife or sharpen material everytime consume. I believe quality review comes not only contents of pills but package design as well. IHepb personnel should look into it as well. Thanks and please take it as constructive feedback.

da471d3f-7849-4006-935b-8f2cc696c0f2
Posted on May 23, 2022

Well, I have found this supplement not useful for me as I did not find any improvement at all. Also I had some rush which was unusual for me.

Posted on May 21, 2021

These vitamins will raise the dead !!! I really enjoyed these vitamins. Never hurts the stomach, even when used not after a meal. It’s great to give them to someone because I really know that everyone likes vitamins, and of such quality and at such a price, you rarely find such good ones. Now wherever I go, I see this bottle at friends or relatives on their bedroom table. It really works and they buy more themselves. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Got these for our elderly family members who need supplements for their diets. The ingredients of this product are balanced and are able to give them what they lack. They've been taking these daily for over a month. I guess it's too early to see long-term results but so far so good.