Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Unflavored, 16 fl oz (480 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Got it cuz i heard alot about it on tiktok and instagram, also first time trying chlorophyll so i got this brand since it has alot of positive feedback and i tried it, it's written unflavored but there is a bit amount of mint flavor but it isn't strong at all u barely could notice also it's not sweet. (i'll comeback with updates when i use it more. please like for points🙏🏻)

6da171bb-332c-42af-9793-21bf1ab7992c
10fc4e20-2fe8-4eb6-995a-a01c30d047dc
92d3c8df-6408-41b7-a075-bed3e03da50f
Posted on May 6, 2022

The packaging is convenient, and there’s good benefits of it toy diet , i mix it with water and drink it for skin and gut health, it is unflavored but it tastes like green tea to me , if you mind that you can order the flavored one , apart from that the quality and ingredients are great too!

dd68d516-0aed-4b3b-8745-09266f6383de
Posted on May 4, 2022

great shipping quality im trying to improve my health so i purchased this product from recommend i got the unflavored one because i was afraid to drink the mint one and feel like im drinking toothpaste lol I didn't like the taste should have got the mint,next time

eb06d2ee-41f8-416b-9dcd-3871893b50ac
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Heard there are many benefits to drinking this. I was hesitant about the taste but it really tastes like grass jelly or matcha, which is nice. I add 2 tablespoons to a glass of water and the color is darker than expected. Almost black. The effects of suppressing my appetite really came fast. Ive been drinking it for more than a week and I'm already half-way done so it does finish fast.

b5f5785e-ba27-4682-a0a4-0df6cf9332bc
69b8337d-ac39-44d6-a7bd-841a6697d959
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Would absolutely recommend! I was looking for a tasteless and scentless Chlorophyll liquid to add to my daily routine. This is now my new favourite! I've tried supplements and another liquid in the past which completely scared me away from Chlorophyll for awhile due to the smell being fishy/seaweed like, but I can say this one doesn't have a strong smell or taste. There is a slight minty flavour but it's extremely extremely weak, the best way to describe this is after you brush your teeth. But this goes away immediately after you drink it. There's no after taste as well which was great. This is an amazing price point as well for it's quality and size at 480ML. In the photo I mixed half a teaspoon of the liquid with equal part water to show to consistency. I normally take it as shot of 1 teaspoon mixed with cold water which is nice as a booster before I workout.

887b792d-7cbd-45d7-9779-46c4f147fcfb
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Note that this version has no flavor added. The other version has the minty taste while this is natural. Hereby it tastes a bit of drinking flowers or grass. In any case it is potent with minerals and vitamins and its function is to remove metals from the body and to erve as a natural detox. Some report they have seen improvement on the texture of their skin while its main benefit still remains as odor removal. So after starting to use this you will notice that your sweat odor will smell less and even the mouth breath. It mixes easily with water, so take 2 spoons each day for at least a week to start seeing some results.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Because of all the mess trying to measure out 2 tablespoons, I decided to pour the product into a squeeze condiment bottle. It still drips a little down the side, but it's much better. I store it in the fridge on a folded paper towel. My husband and I put 2T of the liquid chlorophyll in a lemon water mixture with ABC juice powder and wheatgrass powder...a powerful energy boost drink every morning!

599bb4d6-cf2f-4b31-a33c-77049c5057e1
Posted on May 29, 2022

Great quality product with great benefits. Unflavored but still taste great with great ingredients. 2 tablespoon recommended by maker but even when I take one I can still feel the effect. This product will always be in my cabinet. This my second bottle. Chlorophyll cleanses the body and gives oxygen amongst other benefits. Not a medical advice.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Definitely does what it says. I was taking chlorophyll caps before trying this and have found myself completely switching out my morning coffee for ACV + lemon juice + 2T of this stuff and i feel great afterwards. Way easier to sustain my 16:8 fasting schedule. Cant say it has helped me poop at all to be honest. I just feel squeeeaky clean

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I tried it with doubts in the back of my mind; 2 spoons added to a glass of water daily for 7 days straight when i wake up on an empty stomach & the results are shocking & astonishing ; glowing skin,body-acne gone , less body oder.. that’s in 7 days