Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Fiber Fusion Daily, 3.1 g, 150 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This product is amazing, worked after one day, i strongly recommend to buy it, i tried normal fiber and nothing happened, this one is insoluble fiber is much more harder to find but worth it, the quality is high, the ingredients probably are from the best quality, i really like this product.

f62bb996-8017-4418-87b8-d182a0fb41af
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This fiber product does not have glucomannon in it. Dr Richard Becker DO, has informative videos on YouTube where he speaks about glucomannon being the most tolerable fiber. This blend works pretty well if you can tolerate psyllium. I didn’t have a problem with it. I felt like I got cleaned out a bit.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Nature's Way,Fiber Fusion Daily item is stunning, worked following one day, I emphatically prescribe to get it, I attempted typical fiber and nothing occurred, this one is insoluble fiber is significantly harder to find yet worth the effort, the quality is high, the fixings presumably are from the best quality, I truly like this item.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Fantastic product, one of the best that I have used. I am not very good with fiber powders, this is great to take in the morning and night. Wonderful for digestion and blood pressure, keeps you regular.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Nature's Way Fiber Fusion Daily is a great vegan fiber supplement! It doesn't make you bloated and is good for your digestion. Just make sure to drink plenty of water like it says in the directions on the jar!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Nature's Way Fiber Fusion Daily, 3.1 g Capsules, are a good blend of various fiber sources. I had good results by the end of the bottle.

CynWatt
Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I choose Nature's Way Fiber Fusion because it contains a blend of Soluble + Insoluble Fiber (in the ratio of 1: 2). I consume 2 caps before lunch and another 2 caps before dinner. Solube fiber helps me to feel satiated and full for longer after meals. It helps me with my weight management. Since solube fiber dissolves in water, it has helped creating healthy bacteria in my gut. On the other hand, the insoluble fiber makes me experience less constipation. Because insoluble fiber does not dissolve in water and is not digested at all, it stays intact as food moves through the digestive tract, adding bulk to the stool. My bowel movement has become more regular now. I always consume fiber pills with a glass of water to avoid fiber swelling.

dfe25a29-20bd-4c7b-bf32-2ad73b8fa1bc
Posted on May 29, 2022

The good point of this supplement is the inclusion of insoluable fiber in the ingredients which may be necessary for the gut to have a balanced composition of fiber in the diet. There is no taste and the capsules are easily swallowed, however there are many that needs to be consumed! For overall intestinal health, I think this supplement can be of benefit for someone wanting to increase their fiber intake. In my case, for constipation, it wasn't enough on its own to cause any changes. The package is convenient to access the contents and it seems a quality prodct.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good way to avoid fiber powder if you dont like it but still need it in your diet. Works great and delivers the promised results. Worth trying.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Increased fiber consumption in the diet is associated with a lower incidence of colon cancer and other GI problems, and these fiber capsules make it very easy to add fiber to every meal. Great price for a wonderful product. Highly recommended.