Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula with Green Coffee & Green Tea, Metabolism, 180 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Since I discovered this high quality product I have been using it for years. It contains green coffee and green tea that encourage a healthy metabolism, helping me raise energy. I take less than the recommended dose. I take 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and at noon after lunch. It contains many ingredients that are important for my health like zinc which is important for hair and skin, iodine, magnesium, L tyrosine which encourages thyroid activity. It does not replace my medication but very very much helps me maintain a healthy metabolism.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is the 2nd bottle. My weight didn't go down at all. My daughter is taking this for her thyroid issue. She mentioned that she hasn't seen any significant effect yet. Will take another bottle. Give it another month.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I am taking this first thing in the moring for my Hypothyroid issue and I feel less lethergy and moody. Since I have sleep issue, I try to avoid taking it afternoon. Its been a couple of years I am taking and stil dont disappointment me.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

We have been purchasing this product for 3-4 years already. It's a great product. And it's better to take in the morning since it contains green tea and green coffee, it can cause difficulty in sleeping.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have PCOS so I took this hoping to repair my metabolic rate. Hard to tell results but I feel more energy and due to the green coffee, increased bowel movement.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

it really works! I have more energy, I am less cold - I have hypothyroidism, I even lost a little weight. I will continue to take, I bought another jar.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I am a hypothyroid patient. Thyroid is one of the main organs to control all our body mechanism. So I take this to increase the metabolic function for my body. I recommend iherb service for fast delivery and safe transaction.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I e been using this for about 3 weeks now. I haven’t seen or felt any changes, other than getting headaches. I’ve never had so many headaches. I get them once a day now. I’m going to stop using these. Not worth the head aches. No weight loss, or any increase in energy. Actually, my energy level has gone down considerably.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

i do less exercise recently but i haven't gained any weight. i guess these are effective.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have an underactive thyroid and take this as an extra benefit in addition to thyroid meds. I do not take the full recommended dosage though.