Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Neem Leaf, 475 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The quality is great! My husband is taking it as a blood purifier to help support his swollen prostate. The prostate is a filter for toxins as well as other things so cleaning his blood is a must! He is only taking two per day and already after a week his energy is increased 100%. I have been taking it as well and am feeling way more energy and clearer thinking. Truly for overall health along with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, Neem also has ood purifying abilities that supports the prostate as well as after looking online found it works to fix almost anything that ails you! The quality is top notch and has a immediate effect. It makes you thirsty though as it’s flushing out poisons so drink lots of water. The caps are small and easily swallowed. Great price for top quality If my review was helpful please give a thumbs up😄

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Neem leaf is an Ayurvedic herb from India traditionally used to cleanse the body. Benefits: Powerful detox and immune booster. Improves vision, metabolism, the functioning of the biliary, gastrointestinal tract and liver. Antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Supports blood glucose levels and promotes healthy skin. Increases immunity, activates the protective functions of the body, improves metabolism. It cleanses the blood, normalizes cholesterol and sugar levels. Attention: is a contraceptive, do not take when planning a pregnancy! Good quality. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This product has been a lifesaver in many ways. It works so well to dial down the candida overgrowth in the gut. It does amazingly well paired with the Chanca Piedra product - both work synergistically to rid the body of parasites. All in all, I'm happy to have it in my cupboard for use whenever I feel gut dysbiosis symptoms coming along. It feels great to have a fully natural product I can turn to. Please like if this was helpful.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I was diagnosed with Sibo and was advised to take Neem so have started taking this product. Even though the dosage amount is 950mg that's for 2x475mg capsules so I started off just taking 1x475mg capsule for the first week and then increased to 2 capsules. I started getting die-off symptoms in my sinus area the first night I started taking it which was interesting because prior to taking it I had read a review on iHerb where someone had said that taking neem had cleared up sinus problems that they'd had for years. I haven't been taking it long enough to see how effective it is with regards to the Sibo so will update the review when I know.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Ok, I have been struggling with a few things for about 2 years. I feel like my body hates me. My body doesn't heal properly not matter what I do. I have been suffering from scalp psoriasis and a wound on my breast. Neither would heal. I have been in pain for 2 years. Itching, scratching, bleeding and sore. I have taken neem for 3 days... literally only 3 days and I'm healing. my scalp feels great and my breast looks better as well. I will update in other week or 2. So thankful I looked into ayurvedic supplements.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’ve taken need for the health benefits for several years. If you want a natural birth control this can actually be effective in my experience. These pills don’t have a bad taste and they make it easy to add this to your daily supplements. Taking the pills also had the added benefit of healthy skin and hair growth.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Having been a Neem user for years, I think almost everyone should include it in their diet. Too much to write & worth the Google time! Nature's Way seems to be a consistently good, clean brand. I trust them and their price is good. Check out Neem - it's good for you!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

In Ayurvedic medicine Neem is a very important element with numerous applications: improving the condition of the skin and soothing irritation, stimulating the immune system and reducing inflammation. It also supports the functioning of the stomach. And all this in a gentle way without side effects. You can use it for a longer period of time.

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These neem tablets have been helpful as an antifungal and I have had no negative side effects from them. The capsule is only made of hypromellose which is better than others that add many more ingredients. The capsules are slightly bigger than a normal size capsule so some people may have trouble swallowing but other than that I would recommend trying them!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Combined with Jarrow's Curcumin, I simply feel all around better both mentally and physically. Will definitely keep this combo in my regular supplement routine from now on. Sadguru turned me on to these two, by the way (the yogi mystic and youtube sensation, although he hates being referred to as that)