Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Pau d'Arco, Inner Bark, 545 mg, 180 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 2, 2022

I’ve tried Pau D’Arco first time in 2020, when everyone was panicking about health and immunity. During first weeks of taking this supplement I didn’t notice any effect, but still kept in it my diet. I was taking it just twice a day, 1 capsule, without meal. It doesn’t have any scent, the quality is great. But later, after more than a month, I realised that despite cold weather I don’t get sick (even though I’d have flu every two months during fall/winter). Also, I give Pau D’Arco to my cats when they have stomach problems, to prevent helminths. Just remove the herb from the capsule and mix it with hot water.

705b2e8e-dd20-40ce-9020-6ebf7a77af7e
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a great supplement with powerful ingredient of high quality. I have lime-disease more specific "neuro-borreliose ". Have tried many dozens of treatments through the last 16 years.... None of them healed me for 100%, But first week of experience gives me hope this product will do a big positive step. When taking maximum doses ( 4 capsules three times daily) I get a strong herxheimer reactions, and that is what we are looking for in lime-disease...And I am noticing that the symptoms after the herx are a little less. So benefit is to take it regularly, give it time to do improvements step by step..

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ordered this product multiple time already. I use it for a tens of purposes. For instance, I use it as an antibiotic, as anti-inflammatory. Also, if I know I might have eaten something bad and I’m afraid of getting food poisoning, I always take 4 pills at once; result is always satisfactory.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have bought it for already 3 times and it works fine during the cold seasons like autumn and winter. I mean that as soon as I get some first cold symptoms like slight fever, running nose, headache, I start taking it and usually symptoms are gone within 2 - 3 days and I am fine again

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Pau d'arco has long been used ang Natural Medicine, today studies show that its extract contains a potent antioxidant known as quercetin thought to influence health. Pau d'arco is also rich in naphthoquinones, plant-based compounds that is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal. Based in my experience, it really helped me. It helped me personally. Nature's way made it availble to everyone, producing safe and pure Pau D Arco. I really love Natures Way.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I like Pau d'Arco help with keeping the Candida under control. It is more effective than the tea bags I guess this is stronger. I have taken a bottle since I bought it and am re-ordering as I find it is most effective to keep my Candida under control. I am also combining this with the Pau d'Arco bark tea freshly boiled.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Wow - what can I say. Took these and had massive itching in my private area. They certainly stirred something up. I also started to stringy mucus when having a bowel movement. Originally took two a day, but only for a couple of days, then one, then stopped after about a week. I think the itching continued for a good month before it dissipated.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I am somebody who catches colds super easy and these capsules have worked miracles just the first two weeks of me taking it, I was having the feeling of a fever coming and I just slept through it accepting the fact that I will wake up with a crazy fever but the next morning I woke up feeling better than the day before! It’s winter here in Australian which is also known to be flu season for me BUT NOW My immune system has never been stronger and I’m super grateful for these I also take vitamin C tablets to give my immune system an extra boost but taking with these capsules specifically has worked miracles for me I RECOMMEND FOR THOSE WHO GET SICK EASILY

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have issues with yeast overgrowth in my gut. Pau d'Arco has been a great benefit to use in my struggle with it. I noticed improvement in several days without any changes to my diet. This is a great supplement if you have yeast issues and I recommend you give it a try.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is not the first time I've bought it. Antibacterial and antiviral action. Pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory action. Helps with colds (respiratory, infections, flu, laryngitis); Acute pulmonary and bronchial diseases (tracheitis, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia); otitis, sinusitis; Gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder); dysentery; Diseases of the urinary and reproductive organs (pyelonephritis (inflammation of the renal pelvis), cystitis (bladder inflammation), urethritis, prostatitis, polyps of the urinary bladder, cervical inflammation, venous diseases); inflammatory processes of different location; Blood diseases (mononucleosis, iron deficiency anemia, etc.) fungal diseases; inflammation of the joints and rheumatism; skin diseases (fatty lesions, eczema, edema, psoriasis, dermatosis, vitiligo); autoimmune diseases (erythematosis); diabetes; hypertension; insufficiency, atherosclerosis of the cardiovascular system; tuberculosis; biliary tract patency disorders, pancreatitis.