Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Promeva, Breast Health, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is amazing ,it helps me for my suffering of breast pain before and after my period and make me stressful ,in just 1 week of taking this capsule the pain slowly gone,i will continue taking this and will order soon...Thanks I herb and for this Supplement,less stress now and live normal life everyday..

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Used to purchase dim plus . This one sounds like a better formula and only take one per day. The price is high so I got two packs on sale to see the result.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Excellent capsules. After 2 weeks of use discomfort in breast was gone. It reduced overall body stress before the period.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Took 2 pills a day and my breast pain subside after 9 days. Will order again soon.:)

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

😊 Since taking this: No more night sweats No more hot flashes No more waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. 😔 Take this on a FULL stomach the last meal of the day - it causes terrible burning abdominal pain otherwise.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Fast delivery. Will add review after using it for some time.

Posted on Dec 1, 2020

This is a super DIM and CDG formula that helped balance my hormones.

Posted on May 21, 2009

This is the formula I've been searching for! I take all of these ingredients separately, and finally I have found this quality product that has everything in it I am looking for. So many breast health formulas have green tea, which I cannot take. I was taking Brevail because of the flax lignans, but after reading about the unique lignan in this product, I am confident my health is benefitting from it. Also, I always trust Nature's Way products. Consistently, I get positive results from taking their quality supplements.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It works for me.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Great product and has reduced pain of fibrocystic breasts