Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids, 1,000 mg, 250 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I find this vitamin c very helpful to me, especially when this Covid-19 started. I used to get a flu at least once a year but since I have taken this, I’ve been really felt good. It seems it boosts my immune system. I only take one tablet a day. It was recommended to me by my brother in law. Overall including the quality and the ingredients it is highly recommended.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is always out of stock. One of the best 1000mg vit c that you can buy in iHerb. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is first choice to take for any disease and pain. Daily intake is much all my family use it. I ensue Having enough stock in the house

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I've been mega dosing with Vitamin C and wanted to find it in it's purest form. This is easy to swallow and all my friends and family whom I recommended it to agrees.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

Of all the brands I have tried this one is by far the best. You feel the results immediately. Since it has become more affordable or Herb the prices through offers I can and I supply it without duties. Of course, the company itself, which has one of the best products that I trust, has offered this with the reduction of prices. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Been using this product for more than a year and have shared with my family

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

a must especially for the flu seton and all the viruses luking

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’ve been trying this product over 2weeks. So far so good. I seldom have sneeze and flu. Will recommend to my friends

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

These work for my family! No stomach upset & we see healing happening. :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

great product, awesome packaging and double seal a winner never been healthier