BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 16, 2022

Fantastic product. Fast acting, keeps me asleep all night long! I haven’t seen this strength in melatonin dosage before so it was a surprise to find it here. The quality is great. The benefit to me is being able to stay asleep all night despite suffering from severe insomnia. Enjoying my morning decaf cuppa after a good night sleep is the high point of my day

7d16e650-8349-4897-ab34-61c6bad6e14e
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product is very good if you’re trying to fall asleep naturally. I take one pill just before heading to bed it takes about half an hour to kick in. It was hard to find a 20 MG melatonin in the drugstore so I ordered it on I herb. Overall a decent product for sleep with no side effects.

39efba0f-c527-4a80-9dff-28a68d8b0c98
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

but staying asleep is another thing, I'ma try one more lot the ones that have a soft outside an hard inside to make it last longer at nite an if they work I'll be happy as f&$k if not we it's herbal an a lot cheaper then chemists in Sydney Australia 2110

6d5ac5e6-9205-41dc-8a22-d6c0628c9644

I highly recommend this item to help you get to sleep & stay asleep. Easy enough oval shaped tablet (about the size of a capsule) to get down & at this higher dosage, I only have to take one 20mg & 1 x 10mg prolonged release each night 1/2hr-1hour before wanting to sleep. Quality ingredients, no horrible taste. Give them a go & I'm pretty sure your sleep will improve & your health will benefit.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Who said that Melatonin is used only to sleep??Melatonin is a CRUCIAL component of this natural detoxification process. Do you know first why we need to sleep? Its only a time for brain to start the detoxifying process and melatonin help our body to do it as it should be. I felt more sleepy but more focus the day after using it

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It works well as my boyfriend loves it. And he brags about to all his friends how well these work. And that it does not have any side effects like a regular sleeping pill does. And that you get a good night sleep. Will be buying more of these in the future.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Melatonin is a powerful and versatile antioxidant produced within the body. Melatonin protects both lipids and proteins against damage, and can scavenge some of the most dangerous free radicals in the body—including hydroxyl radicals and hydrogen peroxide. Unlike other antioxidants, melatonin easily diffuses into all cells, and even crosses the blood-brain barrier to protect the delicate brain

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

so I stuffer really bad sleep issues where the point that I can go without sleep for days, I have been on so many different sleep medications and dosages but with naturesplus,melatonin it actually helps putting me to sleep, the size off that tablets is okay and quality of yhe medication is very good!!! I just take 2 before bed and it helps and woth all the ingredients its pretty natural ish lol, point of the long story is that it pretty awesome that it helps me and I hope it helps you to 😀

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Happy to have received the Melatonin. Having been recommended by my sister, I decided on the dosage of 20mg. I am very happy with the ability to go to bed earlier, and even when waking up too young in the morning, I can go back to rest and sleep without too much dreaming. I feel great.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022