Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Vitamin C, Natural Orange Juice Flavor, 90 Animal-Shaped Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

quality size and package is perfect, ingredient are good since the amount of vitamin c is high whick makes me sure that my kids age benefit fully from this supplement, i can see improvement in my kids immunity, use serving frequency is twice a day, kids live the orange juice taste.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This supplement is small size animal shaped. packaged in a dark bottle to protect from sun light. I really like the childproof lid. The main ingredient is vitamin c. It supports immunity. The age of my kids are 6 and 8 years. After 2 months I can see health improvement. It has very nice taste. Kids like it ) they ask me to give them more.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great product in a Big Family Size. Kids love them. Fruity, savory tablets easy to chew for kid of all ages. My toddler got his first cold just before he turned 2. So I decided to get him Vit C for immunity. This is a great price compared with other websites.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is the most important vitamin. Vitamin C has no stomach irritation. It taste good and has no acidity effect in the body. The mg dosage is high. the tablet is just right. the package is perfect. this build my immunity further. and it is in chewable form. great for kids.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I decided to give my kids a half of recommended dose, which is one tablet. They liked the taste. I like that this product contains the natural form of vitamin C coming from food concentrates. It also has bioflavonoids that help vitamin c absorption and are antioxidants on their own. The only drawback is that it has 2g of sugar per recommended serving. But in this case I compromised. Good product overall.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This one has a nice taste and my kids love it and sometimes I take it so it's definitely for all ages ;) Tasty way to supplement and the family uses it every now and then. Nice packaging and the kids love the shape of the animals. Feel like it's beneficial to take vitamin c during the flu season

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My kids 7 and 10 years old loved this form of vitamin C. The pills are chewable and they taste good (at least for my kids). Great supplement for support of immune system. The package size is good for 1 kid. A bit expensive in comparison to other brands, but I trust this brand and believe in its high quality.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The kids were getting colds quite often so decided to increase their intake of vitamin c. They love the flavour and the different animals make it very fun. I love that it has made the flu season more of a breeze and less sickness for our household. Highly recommended this vitamin!!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been getting this for my children as an immunity booster and they love it. They look forward to finding out which animal they would be getting that day. Whenever they sneezed a few times that day, they would reason that they would need another one to boost up their immunity.