BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

We use a lot of supplements of this brand and like them as they are high quality. My parnts use niacinamide in higher dose to fight cancer, so i'm glad we've found this one from 1000mg- very potent. in just one pill. They take 2-3 a day altogether and vitamin B1 as well. The size of the pill is big, but it's not difficult to swallow. Niacinamide gives more cellular energy and no flush effect.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I learned this stuff is great for slowing down phase 1 of the liver so I started taking it. It has helped a lot! I love the time release so it keeps it going all day and all night. (I take one on the morning and one at night.)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This tablet has helped me with my joint pain.Highly recommed to be taken by Arthistis patients and also joint pain.Will order soon a few more bottles.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I try this supplement on my first time for my heart burn. I don’t know is it work but just a supplement good for blood vessels…

Roland
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

1,000 Miligram Natures Plus, Sustained Release Niacinamide is my choice for my Niacin needs, taken in the morning, while the 100 mg is taken before bedtime.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

My husband's doctor told him Nicinamide is one of the forgotten B vitamins, but is essential for good health. My husband hesitated because he doesn't like getting a niacin "flush.' This product gives us the niacin we need without the "flush" that so often accompanies other brands.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,070

I'm glad that I have this product with me, as I need Niacin-amide because it is a strong regulator of white blood cells which is needed for a strong immune response, and I'm impressed with how his tablets react to my body, effective and efficient!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This has no niacin flush. It helps me have good-quality sleep--and to be able to get back to sleep if I get up in the middle of the night. It works for me, very effectively.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Comes in a clean package, easy size to swallow with a light,clean taste, feels like a good quality supplement. Fills a void in my metabolism program.