Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Water-Dispersible Vitamin A, 10,000 IU (3,000 mcg), 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 12, 2022

Vitamin A Source Natural is in the most effective form of palminate, which, when it enters the intestines, is rapidly absorbed and has a pharmacological effect. Vitamin A (retinol) improves cell regeneration and rejuvenates the skin, which is why we all often use it. This substance is also used to maintain vision,the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and other organs. Indications for the use of vitamin A: Dry eye syndrome,redness and eye fatigue; Hemeralopia (night blindness), Conjunctivitis, Superficial keratitis; Follicular keratosis, psoriasis, eczema: frostbite, burns, long-term non-healing wounds; erosive and ulcerative intestinal lesions; hypovitaminosis and vitamin A deficiency, decreased immunity. If you find my review helpful, please like it ;-)

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It is really good quality product specially ingredient vegetarians people can use it . And one more very important thing is this is the only one of a kind vitamin A supplement For vegetarians in canada no one else!!! Small size 90 tables last for 90 days adult normal dosage one tablet every day. Good benefit for skin and hair taste and smell very mild easy to consume.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

the size of each tablet is quite small and compact and the price of the product is also very cheap and worth it especially because it can last you for 90 days! will purchase again when i run out 👍

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is a good quality Vitamin A product which benefits the immune system. I cut it in half as I think 5000 IU as a maintenance dose is enough for me. This makes it quite economical as this container size makes it last for six months. The only downside is that it's not non-GMO.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Smallish tablets of dry vitamin A, which is hard to find. Yellow coating. They are easy enough to swallow and seem to work. They contain retinyl palmitate which works well. Gluten free and free of major allergens and artificial colors and preservatives. Confused as to why they contain lemongrass oil in the coating though.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I'm taking this product because it is the most bioavailable form of vitamin a. I'm taking 1/4 of a tablet daily, that is a dosage for women, so this pack is enough for me for the whole year.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My doctor recommended exactly this vitamin A, she does a research and I trust that the product works. I have been taking it for almost a month, I do not have any side effects.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the perfect dose for vitamin a. I also love that it is water-dispersible and highly absorbable. Great for immunity. Jury is still out on eye benefits.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I consumed this product and it helps me to relief tiredness on my eyes. Sleep is better. Vision is relief so much after long hours working in front of computer.