Page 1 - Reviews - NB Pure, Methyl B-12 Spray, Boost, 1 fl oz - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this B-12 and this is my second pack from this brand. My mom uses the same. Must have for people on plant-based people. Keep it in the fridge all the time aтв take 1 drop before breakfast (1h before) Would be better to have it without any sweetness

a46d91e6-573c-4451-b302-7a06776a638e
d7687e43-00a9-43c2-99fc-9a9b9174d094
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is such an easy way to get your daily B12, which as a vegan or vegetarian it is a must to use a supplement. And it's methylcobalamin, the bioavailable form of B12. The taste is great. I've been buying this for many years and even save the little spray bottles for other uses once the B12 is gone. Love to fill the bottle with soy sauce and rice vinegar to spray my sushi. I fill an empty bottle with a mix of distilled water and rubbing alcohol to wipe my electronics' screens. I even carry one with just water to spray my face and neck when it's hot. Great product!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

They recently changed the packaging and although the ingredients seem to be the same I don’t find this as effective as I used to.. so I think the recipe must have changed as well. It’s still the most effective spray I can find though - other methyl B12 sprays don’t work for me!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I went in routine blood check in 2015 spring, I had been very tired especially the last past dark winter time in Finland and My hands and feet had tingled and lost slightly feel in bed what was new. I am not an vegetarian or alchololic that makes it a mystery what had caused low b12vitamin levels 35, maby in a longer time period? My doctor called me in the spring and I had an over 1hours phone call with her about My Overall health condition and she recommended me to start an synthetic b12/b6/folate vitamin wich I started using till in the end of the year I read Local forums and I found this Great and decently priced quality b12 vitamin product that I have used since then and I have not needed even 1 b12 injection in the butt to keep healthy b12 figures in blood test. Well doing 39y old male today! And I would Highly recommend this b12 product to anyone that has issues with low b12, truly love it 😀

admon84
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Being a vegetarian I do my best to keep my B12 levels high. I used to by a similar item from another brand and found this one - better value for money. The packaging in form of spray makes it easy to use, it tastes a bit fruity, its size is small enough to carry around when traveling and the ingredients overall are high quality. Love it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is one of the purest Bioavailable Vitamin B12 Supplement available on the market today. It has only two other ingredients, one of them being water, and the other being vegetable glycerin, also known as glycerol, a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut or palm oils. The quality is right there at the top, because this B12 supplement uses the methylcobalamin form of B12, the naturally occurring one containing a Methyl group, while most other supplements use cyanocobalamin, which is Cyanide bound to Cobalamin, a poisonous synthetically created B12 supplement that is designed to take your money while poisoning the human population with small amounts of Cyanide. The size of this product is decent and will last an average person a very long time. Excellent! A+

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This B12 has a mild sweet flavor that is pleasant enough. What else I can say for sure is, I don't have any symptoms of B12 deficiency, so it seems to be working fine. I am also in good health. If my B12 goes over what my body needs, then my liver is storing it for future use - a win-win.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I love that this is so easy to use and tastes great. I always get such a huge burst of energy after taking it. I find it helpful to take in times of stress for those extra B's. It's also in the methylcobalamin form of B12 which is the form that can be absorbed by our bodies. Most B12 supplements are in the cheap form of cyanocobalamin which not only is hard to absorb, but also actually causes issues in us absorbing B12 in general. So I feel safe taking this product. Please like if this was helpful.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This b12 spray works, it'll raise your levels quickly. It lasts forever, and taste is pleasant. However, if you suffer with acne, you may find you'll break out. Apparently it is common for excess b12 to cause acne. I had to stop taking it and swap to low b12 in fortified foods instead. The price is reasonable for what it is. I have recommended for others.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Did not enjoy the taste and color and switched over to another brand. The quality is good, so this was just a personal preference. I finished one bottle but did not notice any difference, so I am not certain about the potency or effect on the energy levels. The bottle lasted me more than a month.