Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Collagen + C Pomegranate Liquid, 4 g, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package age

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great taste and great effect. I am using for just a week or so and I can tell my nails are very smooth. I belive if it has that benefit and imrovment on nails it will also have on joints, hair and skin as well. Just have to use it for long period of time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

In the morning i wake up a little hungry but after it’s dose, I feel a bit full. Best collagen so far. I felt so much pain in my shoulder and now it’s almost gone even I didn’t finish the bottle 😀 Taste is so good! I am so happy that i fount it. Thank you iherb ❤️❤️

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I've been using this collagen for a couple of months now and I can see the results. My hair is growing faster , with a lots of new baby hair,my nails are stronger and the most important the small wrinkle lines are less visible. I recommended this product to all my friends :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I now understand why it's more expensive than others but still so popular ive tried different collagen, pills/ drinks....and this one taste good and convenient. it's not easy when u have to intake sooo many supplement a day, but this one, i just pour 15ml and directly drink it, it's juicy taste, with real fruits. im happy with it

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product! Great taste, consistency and ingredients. I have only been using it for a week and notably, my skin is looking better. Tastes like pomegranate tea, very high quality collagen. I was worried about having it delivered as it’s a glass bottle but it was wrapped in bubble wrap which is good. Will be purchasing again. I’ll update when I’ve finished the bottle on how my skin, hair & nails are looking.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this tastes so good and it's such a bargain buying it from this site. i was suffering from a seemingly uncontrollable break out and none of my usually routines seemed to work then I got this and my skin improved so much my friend thought i was wearing make up! this is some high quality product, you wont go wrong if you get it!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is such a palatable and easy way to get collagen. It tastes very pleasant with no after taste and one 15ml spoon per day is all that’s needed. After one week I can already see the difference to my fingernails so I would assume that this means good quality. I have a fish allergy so this form of collagen is perfect for me as it contains bovine collagen. I would definitely recommend

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is my first time trying liquid collagen. I have been using powdered collagen for years, but felt like I needed to switch up the routine. I am taking it for skin and joint benefits, but I feel like this collagen gives me a boost of energy and focus when I take it in the morning. I’m curious to see how this helps long term.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

One of my favorite kids of collagen. packaged in a dark glass bottle to protect from sunlight. I really like effect - improved hair and skin quality. My age is 35 and I need to add more collagen to my diet. This is liquid collagen. It has very nice taste. I drink it in the morning.