Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, Every Woman's One Daily Multivitamin, 72 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 4, 2022

This multivitamin is high quality with excellent ingredients. I love that it comes from real foods. You know how lesser multivitamins turn your per green? You just urinate out all the vitamins your body couldn’t absorb… well, with this one, it seems that my body absorbs it very well.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been taking multivitamins all my life, and for as long as I’ve been an adult woman, I have been searching high and low for the multivitamin that works the best with my body. The quality of ingredients (especially the fermented vitamins and minerals) in New Chapter’s One Daily Women’s multivitamins, is exceptional. These give me sustained and non-jittery energy, and the pills are a great size. I recommend these over any other multi I’ve taken.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love that this is a one a day product and that is from natural fruits and vegetables rather than synthetic ingredients. It definitely makes a difference to my energy levels as I notice if I haven't taken it for longer than 3 days, it has something in it my body needs. Recommend trying.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love that this multivitamin doesn’t have very high levels of vitamins and minerals. I have had issues with multivitamins like that in the past causing extreme hunger and anxiety. I suspect it was from the b vitamins. These caused no side effects for me so I will stick with them!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Bought this vitamins second time, first time use it 48 days and my hairs stopped fall at all, and after some month I think my body lost vitamins again and ordered second time bigger package for 72 tablets , but my problem with hair loss was bind exactly with vitamins, especially vitamin d and iron, I checked. Also bought same vitamins for my mom. At the moment this vitamins my favourite

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love the New Chapter vitamins, and they were recommended to me by my naturopath as the best vitamins on the market. I love that it is 1 a day, and I've never had any "sick" feeling with New Chapter, as I have with other vitamins in the past.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I like this brand, and this is my first try on their multi. It's a big pill to swallow, not for elders and such. Other than that, I like its component and nutrients, it saves a lot time by stop worrying about what nutrients I lack on a daily basis.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Didn't notice any difference after taking the entire bottle. But I guess this is normal for vitamin. Will try some other brands to see which one fits me better

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It was a great multivitamin but it’s too big for me so I gave it to my mom. My mom is happy with it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This formula contains folate from ferment. Folic acid, by contrast, is man made. Folate from ferment is more easily absorbed by the body. Most, if not all, of the vitamins in this one daily are from fermented foods. I feel good about taking these.