Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, Fermented Zinc Complex, 60 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Taking as part of immune defense strategy. Great ratio of zinc/copper (very important). Like that it is fermented and accompanied by so many other beneficial elements. Believe absorbability is enhanced due to these factors. Taking twice a day.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really love this product that I made the purchase last month, come back and want to buy more, but the price is literally doubled now. That’s insane!!!!

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I am happy with the Fermented Zinc. It has been recommended to take to fight covid and it is just generally necessary for our health.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

such a very high quality supplement to booster your immune system just one thing that you should be known don't take it in the morning with empty stomach this causes me stomach pain please press like

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

After struggling to get well from an extended illness I looked for something extra to add to my daily supplement routine. I'm glad I found this because I felt the effects right away and believe that it's been helping my immune system deal with the stress of life better.

Posted on Jun 29, 2020

This is the second time that I purchased this product and I like it very much. I believe that it has improved my heath and immune system and I have been taking this with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C and my nails have grown out normally after they were disfigured from hammer wounds for over a year

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Zinc usually makes me nauseous. Not this one. It goes down gently on the stomach and im on my second bottle now. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

It works for me in making my immune system stronger...I can only consume halal or kosher. Finding a vegitarean zinc was great. I take it along with Gold C 1000mg daily during Covid19. I work in healthcare and cannot afford getting ill. Due to the Covid19 pandemic, finding zinc in stores was difficult. I was happy to see that Herb had it in stock and at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

New Chapter is a reputable company. I use several of their supplements. This is a repeat order. I’m still happy with the product.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022