Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, For Dogs, 90 Soft Gels - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My furry boy loves it. This product seems to be very palatable for him. I give him 1 capsule once a day together with breakfast as he’s a chihuahua and small size. He looks forward to this meal everyday. Once I forgot to add the capsule to his breakfast and he didn’t finish his meal!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My dog's vet recommended this product to me and we have been using this ever since. The benefit is that it keeps her happy and healthy and its good for her bones/ligaments etc. I also noticed that when I'm not using it my dog's skin gets flaky easy so I am not going without it anymore. Easy soft gels and I just put them through her dinner. In my opinion this is the best quality omega-3 products for dogs.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I did not have a hard time making them take this capsule. Great on their skin and my senior dog’s inflammation. Love that it is sourced from smaller fish.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This really helps my dog with her seizures. She's a german shepherd and I give her 3 pierced capsules in her food twice a day.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My dogs like the smell and taste. I feed my dogs 1 soft gel per day and their hair is getting soft and shiny. But I wonder why this brand does not enjoy any iherb discount.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Our dog has very dry skin, so we decided to try this product, and after just one week we could see differences. His skin condition has improved. He does not have as many dry flakes anymore and his coat is definitely softer.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The dogs coats are shiny and healthy and I know this product is good for eye and heart health as well. I take the human version.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Well packaged and received in good condition. My dog loves it when it is mixed into the food. Doesn't smell very fishy. I do see a difference in her coat's shine after starting this.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Vet recommended this fish oil for my dog. So the dog has been taking two pills daily for over two years already. Looks like she feels fine, she's very active, and there were no health issues during the past two years. She's 11 years old

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I was looking for omega-3 from smaller fish source for my dog and am really happy to find this one. I give my dog one soft gel a day and she absolutely loves it. Will buy again.