Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Omega Woman with Evening Primrose Oil, 120 Soft Gels - iHerb
BD
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I had severely lowered progesterone levels, which not only affected fertility, but also worsened my skin. This supplement was advised to me by a gynaecologist together with Vitex by Gaia. Within a month, I noticed significant changes in skin health. The hormone tests have also gotten better. Nordic Naturals is famous for the purest Omega, so I trust the brand for many years.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This is a easily digested gel tablet that I feel was effective for what it’s intended for. Note that evening primrose affects your hormones so don’t take it while pregnant. This company has other formulations that are intended for use during pregnancy. Also note you need to take two pills so this lasts 2 months.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality! Natural ingredients, small capsules, high in Omega. Easy to swallow, do not leave an unpleasant taste. Since I started taking them, I feel a surge of strength and vigor, I get less tired. Improved condition of hair and skin. Convenient packaging, fast delivery. Thanks for a great product!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is my holy grail Omega, for not only does it contain Omega 369, it also contains Evening primrose oil which is very good for the nourishment of the skin and for pms. I take this religiously and it has helped tremendously in reducing all the pms symptoms I have. Highly recommend. Plus it is very easy to swallow with no fishy after taste.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I bought this for my Mom and she is 78 years old this year. She could feel the differences when she took these compared to local brands, Her joints felt less inflammed too.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this brand and the fact that I can find it here. I have been using it for years. Package arrived on time and undamaged.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I take fish oil daily and trust the quality of Nordic Naturals products. I decided to try one this because I wanted to add Evening Primrose Oil without adding extra supplements. These have the classic lemon taste of their other fish oil supplements. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i love this brand because it has great quality especially for omega. my family all using nordic for Omega. my hair is improved and the hdl cholesterol is higher also.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have acne-prone skin and my friend suggested I take this to see of it would help and it did! I don’t get much of a breakout as I used to before taking these!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like two things about this supplement: its purity and the combination with evening primose oil - so good for woman’s well being. I feel no period symptoms while raking it, recommended!