Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Better Stevia, Zero-Calorie Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
BD

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I like this liquid stevia sweetener. The bottle is very small but you need only a few drops so it lasts for a while. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. It consists of alcohol. I use it for creams and other desserts and it works perfect. I tried also a chocolate and caramel tastes. I like stevia better than erythritol.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is by far the most powerful and best tasting stevia I've ever used. I like quite a few flavours in this line, but they do vary a lot in strength. In my opinion, vanilla is the strongest, which I love as I have a very sweet tooth. Just be careful when you first use it - start with a couple of drops then taste test. Use just a little too much and it tastes NASTY lol I've recently been diagnosed with a sulfite allergy, and had to stop using granulated sweeteners like sucralose because of the fillers. I am tolerating this brand well despite the small amount of alcohol in it.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I used a few drops into natural yogurt, coffee, tea, warm milk. Go drop by drop until you find the right for your taste, if you put too much it will have that sweetener aftertaste. This vanilla flavor is great to have in the cupboard at all times. I'd buy again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Such a great product! I love adding this to hot drinks. You don't need much and it goes a long way so the whole bottle is only small, but it will last quite a long time. The taste is very strong so be careful to not use too much. Will definitely be buying again and more flavours.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this for my coffee and for my greek yogurt every morning. I only use 3 drops in each. With Stevia products its easy to use too much and then you get the aftertaste. It comes in a convenient size to keep one in your purse for on the go.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

One of my favourite stevia sweeteners, good quality and tastes great. This vanilla is very versatile for hot and cold drinks, smoothies and baking recipes. I find these bottles easy to squeeze drops out of to count the right serving size. Benefit of reducing sugar and carbs in the diet but still having a sweet treat.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Ingredients are simple, taste and quality are always great with Better Stevia and it's easy to use/drop just the right amount of droplets. This is good for a diet that tries to limit refined sugars. I use it twice a day in my coffee and never get a headache from the sweetness. Note: it definitely has a stevia flavour, so if you don't like that, this might not be for you.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I absolutely love the taste of this product. I use it as a staple in my keto diet. It goes into everything, food, drink, coffee, shakes. The size of the packaging is small, so I take it with me everywhere. The benefit of this product is the fact it suits any diet. I use it several times a day.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I LOVE them! I make my own coffee creamer with organic heavy cream, and these flavors are amazing! The Sweet Leaf drops are a liquid like the consistency of water. These by Now are more like a syrup consistency. You can put them directly into your coffee if you just like sweet without cream. Excellent! They also are a good addition serving to my homemade yogurt and smoothies. This has a delicious vanilla flavor without any strange aftertaste that Stevia is infamous for. Great composition. A little goes a long way - it's very sweet. I will be purchasing this again and the other taste as well. I'm a fan!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Yummy!!!!! For keto diet this is a great solution for when you feel like trying out a new recipe or something sweet. You can add to shakes, to coffee (who would say no to vanilla iced coffee or french vanilla shake) Loved it! taste is just perfect, great quality, wish they had a bigger size for sale. Main benefit is that is has no sugar what so ever. so for diabetics or keto it's perfect.