Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Veg Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It works even if you get one a day. It helps to ease constipation or at least make you go one time a day. Definiteky cleansing the blood from toxins. It has blood thinning feature. If you already take chemical blood thinning mefications, suggest to be carefull. Cleaning skin too. Be patient.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great cleansing diet superfood with good improvement of my health! This supplement is not known for a lot of people, but it helps with detoxifying your liver, which help with overall health. I would even suggest this products for teens from ages 16 who have acne problems as it helps to clear out your skin.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Burdock root has been used as food and medicine for centuries in various ways, including as a diuretic to aid digestion. I read an article that it helps with hair loss because Burdock root contains all the necessary amino acids for building protein that creates hair. I am taking this to help with my hair shedding.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

We have used burdock root to keep my husbands gout under control. After he had a transplant he didn't need it anymore. I developed osteoarthritis and decided to try this instead of prescribed medicine. I am delighted that I no longer have to take any pain medicine for the arthritis in every joint of my body. Very hard to find a bottle. Was glad Amazon had some who sell it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I'm a fan of herbal supplements. First time try with this product from NOW as a reputable company. I take it with meal and notice that a positive efdect so far.

39ee0f3f-dec4-4a2b-bfde-d5cde482faa1
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have suffered from very bad abscess in my breast for years, I was recommended burdock since taking this product I have had no break outs at all.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Many girls will notice this - the condition of the hair has improved. The length remained the same, but the growth of new hair became noticeable. The hair is softer (probably due to good hair care, but bourdaisy also influenced the results, I think).

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Overall good quality herb! I've been using this as a combo of herbs that I take and my overall health has been great! Liver health for me

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Quality supplement it's antioxidants offer a range of benefits to your health doesn't contains nasty ingredients good composition comes in a good packaging affordable price doesn't leave your mouth with nasty taste.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Purchased this product to assist with a liver detox/system cleanse. Its excellent. NOW has great price, quality and dosage. Will purchase and use again in the future.