Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Chewable CoQ10, 200 mg, 90 Lozenges - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Great for people who can’t swallow tablets, pleasant orange flavour and not too sweet. It seems to have helped to reduce the frequency of my migraines, but be aware that this isn’t a quick fix supplement.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Amazing!!! Great Product! Give the extra energy needed during the day.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Quality and ingredients is good, CoQ10 is needed for any age, benefit for skin, heart, brain, Taste is well, package size is good,

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Good product. Exactly as advertised and really does help my needs. Shipping costs were expensive but the package arrived quickly.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I am taking this together with Ubiquinol, to have both forms of CoQ10, as I understood they convert from one another based on the body's needs. I don't like the taste too much, this is why I gave it 4 stars, I tolerate it pretty good, no side effects from it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

One of the rare Qo100 that is chewable. Good for people with trouble swallowing.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

If you don't like to drink it, chew it. Protects hart and liver. I am not a vet but an older dog my eat one tablet in a few days to get more energy.

Posted on May 17, 2021

I have a hard time swallowing pills and this is a great chewable alternative. The taste is sort of tangy and citrusy and takes a little to get used to, but I'm getting to really like it. I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very good and effective for my problems.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021