Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Echinacea Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand kn echinacea liquid. I found vitamins in i-herb. I used to take Blackmore Echinacea. I bought 3 bottles of 3 brands echinacea at the same time. It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is ok, a bit sharp but i prefer to be more tasty. This brand is the less sweetest and the sharpest among three.

226c58be-f5cb-4b99-b28d-7d640deaeb81
ab158475-c8e7-43c9-8eba-dad175c417af
0aa80cd1-e51a-4bd4-895b-be26a7a11adb
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Always buy it in autumn-winter time, echinacea contains active substances that boost immune function, relieve pain, reduce inflammation. Its antiviral and antioxidant effects are also highly valued while providing immune system support. The glass-dropper is comfortable and durable. The taste and smell is ok for, I am fine with herbal supplements. I add it just the very moment I feel smth is not ok - for first symptoms of infections, especially the common cold, the flu, and other upper respiratory infections.

9ab1f4f4-0424-4e4a-baa1-d747f8eb582b
4c6037bb-af23-4aaa-8ec4-4d739c395b36
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Echinacea provides deep support of the immune system over both the short and long term. There are other more well known supplements for the immune system, such as vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc or Selenium, but my advise is to give it a try to echinacea. It has done wonders in my case.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Reasonable, though it's lower concentration and tastes more "muffled" (less distilled?) than A.Vogel Echinaforce that I've been using for a while already (but is unfortunately no longer in stock here). It's also pretty sweet. And it has some sediment (see photo), even though the expiration date is almost 2 years out. Thank you for rating the review, kind reader.

fb9e26e6-2821-49ea-88f4-11e093a14d11
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm very partial to echinacea extract and have been using it successfully for decades. I use it as soon as a viral infection is suspected and it's helped very much along the way. I chose this brand because it contains the echinacea angustifolia variety which is very effective and increasingly rare to find.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Echinacea supplement benefit has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use package of quality ingredient trusted brand taste bed if you take it alone

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

My daughter has a difficult time with colds and has found this echinacea extract to be one of the most beneficial products to reduce the severity of her symptoms. It tastes good in a little tea or juice and lasts a long time and it has no negative side effects. It tingles on the tongue which I understand to be a sigh on its excellent quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality supplement safe ingredient comes in safe package gives you a lot of benefits and improvement to your health its has antioxidants,antiviral properties should be included to your diet good taste.

35d4d0a4-32a1-4006-8d9f-b19f47d633d7
Posted on May 26, 2022

Very happy with this product, great value for money. A good strong liquid, great to have on- hand in winter. I take it straight but for people that aren't used to taking herbs, I would recommend adding to juice as it has a strong herbal flavor.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

These drops carried me through Covid times safely...never had the slightest illness while taking Echinacea. The price and the quality are outstanding. Great stuff!