Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Ginger Root Extract, 250 mg, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Other, more direct forms of ginger can be really hard on my stomach, but this supplement works wonderfully! NOW brand's quality has often been superior to others I've tried, so I know I can always count on NOW to come through for me. I take Ginger Root Extract daily for overall health benefit, and I increase the dosage as needed if battling nausea - with excellent results! A nice, natural remedy - which I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Iherb always has the items that are hard to find and at a reasonable price. Great place to shop. The products are always of great quality and a very good choice of milligrams. These capsules include the ingredients I look for. Love the different sizes. I use this product to help with my cardiovascular system.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I tried this brand as i wanted to know the difference between extract and just ginger capsules. I feel like my digestion is assisted with stomach emptying so I’m led to believe the ingredients are quite good. Good size packaging and I didn’t get the burn. I take after fatty meals.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I ordered this because the regular ginger root capsule went out of stock. I feel this extract is stronger than the regular one and I could feel warmth in my stomach soon after. Be sure to take lots of water with this to stay comfortable and you will need to drink even more water if you have that "ginger burp". Personally, I think the regular one is sufficient for me and is more flexible in terms of dosage. But for those who would like a stronger ginger boost, this may be the one to go.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a good digestive supplement ginger extract. I take 2 capsules a day. the package lasts 45 days and prented well. This is not my first bottle and I started with 1 cap. a day first. it is a quality ginger inrredient. I feel benefit over time and improvement from my stomach disorders.

NooraM
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My 3rd purchase for this product its really good i like to take it after my meals its really help with bloating and really feel my better after use

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

natural ginger root is excellent as anti inflamatory, anti oxcidant, plant, very useful for flew symptoms. while you cannot walk around with fresh ginger root, these root extract capsuls become handy.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Great for settling sensitive tums like mine. I take a capsule after meals to help with digestion & settling any reflux-related issues that might arise post meals. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

this is good ginger, sometimes I open up the capsules to mix the powder with honey for honey ginger drink! Ginger helps in digestion and I realised after eating this, I don't suffer as much from bloating. Please like if you find this helpful!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Perfect product for what I need. Easy convenient way to take ginger 3 times a day with meals. Have a lot of digestion issues and was advised to rake this. Best advice I’ve had.