Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, L-Methionine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This supplement was recommended to me to use by my bio balance practitioner. He recommended particularly the NOW-Foods brand. It's been working very well on my energy levels and mood. (I have bi polar disorder and the bio balance therapy helps me keep prescription drugs to a minimum). I've been taking this NOW-Foods L-Methionine for 4 years now if with great effects. I believe my practitioner would only recommend a quality product. And it has been shown to be.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Methionine helps in the breakdown of fats by stopping their accumulation in the arteries. Methionine is an antioxidant. It may help protect the body from damage caused by ionizing radiation. It may detoxify harmful substances in the body, such as heavy metals. It may also low liver damage from acetaminophen poisoning. Should be taken on empty stomach, 2 capsules a day.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Small tablets capsules and easy to swallow. The serving is two a day. I got this for hair growth and energy and after 2 weeks I feel more vibrant and baby hairs are growing a bit more.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The only amino acid that helps me stop hair loss. I completely forgot about it and have been taking other aminos for post covid shedding. However, only this one has always helped me and as it is now that I’m taking it

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Quality of the Now brand is well established; love this product because the composition is simple with a short list of ingredients. Good size will last many months. I add it to my diet to support my liver because it is highly recommended as a lipotropic supplement. Happy customer.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

finally back in stock! have been using for years but in recent times has been a bit more difficult to get. Glad it's back.

Posted on May 27, 2022

If you take acetaminophen on a daily basis consider taking this for few months to help with detoxification. The benefit has been clinically proven to show this amino acid could also have some negative effects. I can't comment on the quality, ingredients, or taste of this but it is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

so far no side effect after having it for 2 weeks. i bought it with a belief that u could help with my gray hair a bit.