Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Liquid Multi, Wild Berry, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

A very good supplement that has been highly recommended by professionals. Not always easy to buy this brand as they go out of stock very fast. The ingredients are great and contain a very good balance of of daily Vitamin needs which will benefit our bodies. I like the Wild Berry better as it taste very natural!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I ordered this for my 86-year-old dad after I tried it myself. Since he is diabetic, I was happy to see no added sugars that may affect his blood sugar. It is superior to a large tablet that it poses no choke hazards. He likes the flavor and is compliant taking it every day. I liked it a lot and seems I just heard back from Dad that he really likes it too. It is a good quality nutrient that contains many antioxidants and needed nutrients for daily life. I gave it five stars.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This product, I have been using it for almost a decade, I highly recommended for men, women, you would have to use an extra supplement of iron, since the lIquid Multi vitamin supplement does not include it. They may have one with it that I am not aware of., just worth mentioning. It is easier to digest and goes straight into your system fairly quick. I feel really good after taking and notice the difference. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Have purchased this several times. My 5 year old does not like the chewable vitamins. Happy I found a liquid form because we just have to mix it into his juice. Makes me feel better that he's able to get his daily vitamins! He has enjoyed both flavors.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Need to make sure you're getting your daily vitamins? Liquid aids in faster absorption. Taste is mildly fruity. Can also be mixed with a fruit juice.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Excellent vitamin recommended by my Chiropractor. Increases your energy my nails grew better my hair grows better. I love this vitamin. It's got good taste even though it's loaded with B vitamins! 👍

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Not so liquid the way it should be. Almost like soft paste. Gave mom a litte bit of constipation. Dose of vits are low but seems working.

Posted on Sep 16, 2020

I was looking for an alternative to swallowing pills. This liquid multivitamin is very, very affordable and it’s from a trusted brand, Now Foods, which I’ve been buying for years. I feel more energized throughout the day. I’ll be definitely coming back to stock up on this product. It comes in a glass bottle, and the flavor berry is quite tasty.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great product, high potency, I only buy this brand, it gives me a security feeling. Very useful to take during the winter. Will buy again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been purchasing Now liquid multivitamin for many years. Great product, iherb has amazing customer service and fast delivery. Thank you!