Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Magnesium Malate, 1,000 mg, 180 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

708727dd-13ee-4128-8fc9-5ff535ddedc5
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Evidently Malate is known for helping energy levels. Instead of taking it in the morning as I have been, I took it at bedtime and my Fitbit gave me four more points on my sleep score than I've been getting recently. It is kind of fun exploring all the benefits of the different types of magnesium. But this is going to remain one of my cornerstone ones (since we need about 100 mg 4x a day).

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like this form of magnesium a lot! Magnesium malate Magnesium malate is a good form of magnesium that gives me a boost in energy and has helped me to fill a magnesium deficiency. The pills are easy to swallow. I have used NOW brand supplements numerous times and really like the quality they provide.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I like to try different forms of magnesium for added benefit. This mineral is so important for your sleep, muscles, joints, hormones and so many other systems of the body. Good size packaging and quality ingredients from NOW. I take everyday and always will. Large amount of capsules in this bottle.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Magnesium Malate is the best type of magnesium, in my opinion. Citrate usually messes with my bowels, and glycinate gives me insomnia (I know, it's supposed to make you sleepy, but it's the contrary for me). Now Foods is a reliable brand, so this is the magnesium of my choice.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Nowadays I mostly take magnesium taurate when I have need for additional magnesium intake, but when I can't get my hands on that I get malate which also works really well. These tablets from Now are a little big but you can always break them into two. They are not hard on the stomach/intestines and work well (for cramps / muscle relaxation, ...)

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

*2 Thumbs Up!* I'm very very impressed with this brand of magnesium malate. And I am always a fan of tablets over capsules because it is more of the raw form itself. The price on this 180 count is unbeatable. On top of that it is Non GMO. Pure Gold. It has truly given my damaged nervous system a lot of repair and has allowed me to keep my well being more balanced. I have an overall better feeling through my entire body. I highly suggest this for everyone. Can't beat the quality for the price on this one!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I've been suffering from strong migraines for more than 30 years, since started to take this supplement they vanished (only had very few episodes in specific occasions). It also helps the absorption of iron. I usually take 1 per day before my main meal.

4a1ff198-db88-4803-8ca9-47077a0d7769
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Reduces fatigue and muscle cramps. I combine it with another source of chelated magnesium. Studies say that each type of magnesium has a different function and the types of magnesium should be alternated or combined.

dd8e993e-20cb-438b-a864-3c408120d1c1