Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Rosemary, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Well I bought this oil for my hair, I do not recommend if you have extreme hair loss due to stress, maybe its too soon for me to use oil. I bought it because Ive had telogen effluvium for 2 months and grieving. It smells great! I usually boil rosemary myself but was looking for oil. I could not find any rosemary oil in stores these past few months! thankful iherb was here and shipped quick! Smells very strong oooh in a good way though, rosemary is great to lighten up your mood I swear by it. When I spray myself before bed I have great dreams. It's also great if your muscles are sore or go to the gym often and on your feet all day at work like me. This rosemary costs a few dollars more because its organic, and soo worth it. ONE DROP IS GOOD ENOUGH please like if my review was helpful, I love honest reviews.

a27fbcbc-4601-4607-a2c2-a6bc01c38775
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I use this on my scalp along with Jamaican black castor oil. It helps immensely the hair from falling out - I researched this and it does work. Also, add about 20+ drops to your shampoo and it will work too. Just make sure you shake the bottle of the shampoo before using.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It arrived with good seal and packaging. I was worried if it came broken as this was my first order for essential oil from iherb. Great thing that everything was great. I am using this to mix with carrier oil as my hair mask. This essential oil smells awesome. I personally do not like natural rosemary herb and I was concerned if the smell would put me off. To my surprise, the fragrance is great and even my husband likes it! I also using the hair mask from this oil on my husband's hair hopefully reducing hair loss and promoting hair growth for both of us. Now, it is even nicer to use when it smells so good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Smells strong and like rosemary....not "chemically"....which is what you want if you're buying rosemary oil. So it's a no brainer I guess. I use it for making cleaning products and so far I've preferred this brand over other store bought brands for scent and price.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Very good and high quality essential oil. Smells great, and has multiple uses. Essential oils from NOW FOODS are the best. Rosemary essential oil can be mixed with a carrier oil (for example jojoba oil) and applied to hair. It can be used in diffusers to relieve stress. It can also be added to our hair and skin care products.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The scent is so good that makes me feel very open up. I mostly use it for a cold, especially for my daughter. it's so much better than taking the pills. The bottle never leaks and it's tough for kids to open it by themselves. It's safe in case you left it a somewhere reachable place for kids.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Now Foods,Organic Essential Oils, Rosemary, 1 fl oz (30 ml) I've bought this oil to use on my scalp after I wash my hair. I like the feeling and also like how shiny it leaves my hair. I massage the oil together with a little bit of face serum into the scalp for hair growth and health.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Love this - smells amazing, great quality and great value. I wish they made a bigger size of this. The packaging is a typical essential oil glass bottle, has never leaked in postage so very happy with that. I use it on my scalp after I shower and massage a few drops in.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Love it, mix it with a few drops of jojoba oil then massage on the face every morning. I wipe the excess off with a facial cotton. I leave it for a few minutes then wash it off with facial gel and water. You can do this in the evening and leave it on overnight. But I prefer to do it this way because I apply a different product in the evenings. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple and looking fairer.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I'm adding 10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to a 50/50 ACV/water solution for hair conditioner. Lots of info online for the benefits to hair.