Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Pure, Buffered, Magnesium Ascorbate, Vitamin C Powder, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Magnesium ascorbate is an excellent source of pure vitamin C, in powder form, of higher quality than regular vitamin C. It has a very mild taste when mixed in water. Well tolerated by the stomach and easily absorbed by the body. Highly recommended as a source of vitamin C and magnesium that is more alkaline.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I’ve been using this Magnesium ascorbate for my vitamin C flushes. Magnesium is an important mineral for all the processes of the body. I also mix it with sodium Ascorbate. I take one tsp of Ascorbate in 8 ounces of water every 15 minutes till my bowels are fully empty. Vitamin C flush is great for those who suffer with constipation and autoimmune disease. The vitamin c leaves you with lots of energy. Google the benefits of a Vitamin C flush for more info.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I had started to get problems to my stomach from taking ascorbic acid a few times a day. I explored my options for taking a safe vitamin C that gives the same benefits and came up with magnesium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate. I like what I read about this form helping for headaches. I chose the powder from Now, a brand I trust for the quality as well as the price. The taste is fine, it's discreet and totally okay. I would of liked a long little spoon of the exact dosage to come with it, that would have been useful. Using a measuring spoon every time to get 1/4 teaspoon is frustrating so having seen the first time what the right amount looks like in a regular small spoon, I now guesstimate every time.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality product, I am satisfied with it. Nice, safe packaging. I love that powder and no additives in it. Slightly acidic, lemon flavor. It’s less acidic to me than plain vitamin c powder.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I dissolve 1/4 tsp in 1.5 L of water which I drink throughout the day. So I get Vitamin C small divided doses.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

We mix this with a little water and Now powdered calcium every night. Don’t have to take the big pills. The last bone scan showed improvement!! Love it!!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

We like this product, as it’s very doable/bearable for us (sensitive types with chronic hassle) and it has proven to be very successful functional wise.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

good source of vital vitamin c, mix it with some drink like i do (with left over cooled down tea which i drink with honey) if you don't like slight metallic taste of magnesium salt

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is such a good product. The best C powder I have taken. Easily dissolves in water and has quite minimal taste. Kids are willing to take this easily as well, because it does not change color nor taste (it affects the taste a bit, but it is tolerable).