Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Organic Soy Milk Powder, 20 oz (567 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I grew up on my mom’s freshly made soya milk. She made it using soaked soybeans and we always finish it by the day we made. This soya milk powder is good if you like soya milk. It has got a milder flavour than I expected. It is difficult to mix but I would suggest to use lukewarm or cold water to make a paste first before pouring more water. I always use a mini frothed for mixing. Also the seal was not working properly so I had to put it into another sealed bag. Hope they improve the package next time.

7f038931-0826-4183-a4b5-13e1d77c97ff
33404a33-752a-4284-b96c-f1ea3d4ae1c9
6870d6ba-1f86-4946-b1b8-4610ba194e3d
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

At first I made soymilk with boiling water and it was creamy and frothy and tasted pretty good. But it didn't dissolve very well. The second time I added it to my morning coffee with hot water and it dissolved better. I like that this is organic as soybean is one of the top GMO foods. Update:I know now to use warm or cold water to mix .

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Just buy for making drink as milk supplement as I cannot drink milk. The taste is raw and good for me, I enjoy to add sugar, sometime with salt. Just add what I want for the drink. And sometimes add to make a cake and make soup, many recipes can do, thanks. I have purchased so many times, and sometime it will stock out that I need to wait for a long time. Thus now I buy 7packs in order to give my mum, mother-in-law, and auntie as they all like that. will purchase again and again and hope the stock won't stock out.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

When it's hard to find plant-based milk with clean ingredients, this will be the best option. Premium quality and it's organic! It's also economical and can last for a long if you don't use milk that much. I recommend using a blender to make soy milk to have better consistency and to make sure it dissolves well. It has a strong soy taste on its own..you can improve the taste by adding a sweetener. I find it more convenient to use in cooking and baking rather than putting it into coffee/tea/hot chocolate because of the thick consistency.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I followed the directions, and this made a wonderful soymilk, thick and delicious, just as a good quality soymilk should be. It is of course a little plain, so you may want to add things like a vanilla flavor, some sweetener, etc., or just use it plain. I used my whisk, and it dissolves well. The only downside is that it takes a lot of powder to make not much soymilk. That being the case, I'm not sure whether this saves any money over buying fresh soymilk. Of course, this is shelf-stable in the way that fresh is not.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

does not taste good like soy milk and will not mix well in most drinks. want to re think my review. I used in cold milk and cereal and it mixes great. love it is low in sugar and I refuel and feel great when I mix soy and cows milk together.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is an excellent option for those who are on a low-carb diet. I made low-carb cookies and low-carb pancakes. Using it as a main ingredient in the mixture resulted in a great taste. The package was really good, thick enough to withstand heat.

a6cdecd2-effc-4a96-9fa2-d7a3fbc636aa
163cfda1-af47-4655-84db-17ae44da7ae8
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i'm a little disappointed with this product. it's all organic which is awesome, but i'm having difficulty figuring out how to use it and make it taste good. it doesn't work well to stir directly into a hot coffee or tea, which is what i had bought it for and planned to do. so right now, after doing some research, i mix it with cold water and make a bottle of milk according to the instructions. it still tends to separate and doesn't dissolve the way i thought it would after adding the milk to my coffee etc. maybe blending it or boiling it would work, i have to experiment with that. otherwise the price was pretty descent and i think cheaper than buying organic soy milk, and of course lasts longer. i does have a somewhat bitterish taste, but maybe i'm making it too strong. i'm not so sure i'd recommend this to others if they want it for hot drinks.an update: I blended the powder(less than recommended)and water in my vitamix and it became very smooth and mixed well in my hot drink!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

VERY GOOD PRODUCT,ORIGINAL,TASTES LIKE MILK WITHOUT CARB CALORIES,PERFECT QUALITY,INGREDIENTS ORGANIC ,SUITABLE SIZE,GOOD BENEFIT,POWDERED COMPOSITION,GOOD FOR RECIPES,KETO DIET

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I use this when making bread. Smooth, light and easy to use. However, it is a pity that the zipper feels difficult to close. The taste is fine. Soy milk tastes lighter than milk and makes children happy