Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Saw Palmetto Berries, 550 mg, 250 Veg Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love it cuz of the fact it helps hair growth. But on the other hand facial hair got lighter. It’s not only beneficial for men and their prostate but us women too. It lowers testosterone levels. Helps inflammation and supports weight loss. I am taking it for 2-3 months n i see amazing progress.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

Started taking saw palmetto because my hair was falling out like crazy probably related to my fibromyalgia. My hair is now growing like crazy and some thin spots are filling in ! The only downside is that my body hair is also growing fast, which I’m willing to deal with for new head hair growth.

Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am have been using Saw Palmetto for prostate problems (BPH). Ive taking two capsules daily with meals. This supplement keeps testosterone from harming the prostate. This product has improved the quality of my life. I could not be more pleased with its effects. I strongly recommend this product to anyone that has problems similar to the ones that this produce as resolved for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I use this in combination with Pumpkin Seed Oil (2) and 1 of the saw palmetto daily to help with hair growth. It has grown back my edges and some thin areas in the top. I actually found out about it just by doing some research on youtube. My dermatologist recommended the saw palmetto and I added the Pumpkin seed oil. It has definitely made a tremendous difference.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I ordered these ones for my dad along with Prostate Support formula (also from Now) and he is been taking these two together, and, according to him for sure, they worked soo good for him and prolly even better than other supplements he used to take before them. I heard recently that it also helps to cope with hair loss, so now I wanna try them too ahajahhj So yeah, def worth tryin since it works very well on people, recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I decided to start using the Omega supplement now because my body began reminding me my age. The order arrived very quickly, as usual and the package was well protected from transportation damages. I found that even one capsule made a difference, mainly at night and I almost stopped going to the toilet at night, enabling me to have a better sleep.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

My father took this according to the suggested usage, he is almost 70 years old, he went to toilet 2-3 times every night before, but after 1 week after taking this supplements, he only need to go 1 time at night. The quality of sleeping changed a lot

d355b5a9-ecc9-4bad-8b8a-c02f6eef5383
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Safe buy!! Great product! About the product (benefit): I bought it to fight hair loss. After a few days of use I can already see a difference. It really does seem to work against DHT (testosterone) and for me it's a great alternative to finasteride. I bought the product from Brazil and it was delivered in less than 2 weeks. I am satisfied with the shipping time and the product (package). I received it in perfect condition, sealed and sooner than I expected. I'll buy more saw palmetto in iherb. Thanks!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Hair fall reduces for me when I take Saw Palmetto .. I think it works for my situation because it is a DHT Blocker and somehow I feel this may have been causing a lot of my alopecia problems (originally triggered by stress and severe iron deficiency though). These capsules contain a reasonable amount of the supplement that's largely why I chose them. Only 4 stars because I believe these supplement companies all charge too much.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The quality is good, ingredients are necessary, the size can easily fit my travel bag, taste is ok as well as the smell, I can feel the effect on my body, since I prefer the mg of the vitamin compared to 500mg. I don't feel any effect on the acidity in my body.