Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, Arginine & Ornithine, 500 mg /250 mg, 250 Veg Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Quality is very good.You should use it before training or at badtime.You will see the results after 2 weeks of taking. Arginine - promotes the production and secretion of growth hormone, an increase in muscle mass and the fight against body fat. Additional intake of L-Arginine accelerates wound healing, lowers cholesterol levels. Ornithine - good for the liver and immune system

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The first time I took this I wondered why I had so much energy on the day i took it. Very good for circulation with effects probably more noticable in those that usually don't have great circulation (cold hands and feed). This supplement helps to increase levels of nitric oxide in the blood/veins which is beneficial for blood flow.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Arginine has kept me off blood pressure medication! Excellent benefits. Not too large. Definitely helps working out and keeps blood pressure in check! My GP put me on this and very pleased with the results and testing BP multiple times per day. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product for the gym, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It is good in quantity. Doesn't matter if you are not taking it on regular basis as it is a add-on of your diet and not dependent on it totally. Best results while workout. Indeed boost your performance and you will get rid from fatigue.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've been using this product for awhile now to build my muscles fast the healthier way. I've always been a leaner woman and this time I wanted to make some "gains", the muscles in my legs and arms after 1 year is a beautiful change! not drastic!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

DianaAmma
Posted on May 5, 2022

Very good amino acids for heart system, liver ammonium detox

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great packaging and arrived several days before the promised delivery date. A good sized quality bottle, supply for 125 days.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I purchased for my brother who is doing crossfit. He truly satisfies with the quality of this product.