Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The quality is high. I use it in my smoothies after I workout so I can get my protein in. I need protein in my life and this mix is perfect yo do so. The taste is good dince ut doesn’t take away from my smoothies. It’s perfect to add protein to your diet.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The is the protein powder I have been searching for! If protein powder is a soulmate then this is mine. It makes me so very happy.. I have always seen it but never ordered it before because it seemed too "plain jane", nothing fancy, nothing extra but that is EXACTLY what makes it so perfect. It has no added sweeteners or weird ingredients that I do not want or need. It is completely soy-based, which I LOVE. Other soy protein powders that I liked in the past are now mixed with other protein sources that I do not want. This tastes great to me, since I love all things soy, tofu, tempeh etc., and mixes so well, It is a fluffy and light powder. 20 grams of protein, ZERO carbs too if that is a concern. I blend with frozen banana and coconut milk (not watery refrigerated carton stuff, the creamy canned kind) and sometimes add a touch of maple syrup, yum!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

The Best soy p[rotein I have ever bought. Clean, simple and no bad stuff. Try to switch from Whey protien to plant protien, Easy to dissolve in water, but I suggest you mixed with some plant milk if you don't like that simple taste. This one is worth to buy. It's my second bottle.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Soy is a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids, more than other plant proteins. It has lots of health benefits. Good quality for price, packaging and size average. I use it to support my goals, my workout and include it in my Diet. Satisfied so far. I like it.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The smell and taste is not good if you just barely add on to the cereal or drink it solely. But you can use it as an additional protein for your flavoured protein shake. It is benefitial to you as the ingredient has only soy proteun isolate, very clean. Add it after your workout.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This protein powder is great if you don't mind the taste of soy - the taste is quite strong. I add this into my daily fruit & veggie smoothie and the taste is still very strong. After finishing this, I couldn't stand the taste anymore and have since switched to a different type of protein powder.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very economical and come with a huge size! It was bigger than I thought. But it’s nutritional value is really way high! It just taste like soy bean milk! I like it!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent protein powder, which I add primarily to my liquid milk. Ben using this brand for several years now. Best price for this product online at IHerb.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Amazing quality and best price. Will order more and more, because there is not so much variants for those, who can't use whey isolate. Balanced nutrinion and good protein quantity for my diet. Thank you!