Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Ultra B-12, 5,000 mcg, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I've used this product for over 4 years now & it's my preferred B12 supplement as it contains all 3 forms of B12. Although research says that methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of B12, I can't help to think that the body could use all 3. I suffer from chronic fatigue & it's a must in my daily routine.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Convenient way to get a larger dose (5 mg) of B-12 along with a complete liquid B complex and folic acid. Covers all the bases especially for vegetarians lacking animal products. I have used this product for years and can always see the difference in nail and hair growth among other benefits. Pleasant tasting.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am always a skeptic because of course anytime there's a market for something, there is potential for bs. However, this B-12 was recommended to me a couple of years ago by my naturopath for chronic low energy (actually, she recommended a different more expensive brand, but I compared the ingredients and they were EXACTLY - and I do mean EXACTLY the same). I bought it but then forgot completely about it until I came across it in the fridge in the garage a month ago. The past year, I was feeling even more exhausted between menopause, a major move, overwork and chronic stress, so I started taking it and started noticing a difference within 2 weeks of daily use (1 tablespoon/ day). I just reordered some, as my spouse has started taking it as well. I had been waking up tired every morning, no matter how early I went to bed and now I finally have energy when I get up in the morning. The taste is totally tolerable. Now mileage varies, so this may not be what you need, but - combined with ashwaganda for cortisol management - this has been a huge blessing for me.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This was recommended by my doctor and it really works. The taste is not bad, and I do feel a difference a few hours after taking it. It doesn't make me jittery or nauseous either. The amount you get for the price is amazing!! I would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and a vitamin deficiency so I was recommended this to try. It had helped A LOT! I have severe GAD and was worried it might give me too much energy and trigger my GAD, but it doesn’t and really helps my energy levels be at a normal level. I don’t mind the taste (others are much worse), but I’ll put it in my drink sometimes to mask the taste if I’m just not feeling it. It’s also helped my hair and nails grow/stop thinning as much. I love NOW Foods and this has just made me love the brand even more.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

One of the best B-12 brand as it is relatively cheap but offers same high quality essential supplements an the best part is that is all Vegan

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Worked very well to reduce the impact on nerves from a B12 deficiency. The higher mcg ensures any lack of absorption is overcome. The flavour is not off-putting.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It is so good to have this Ultra B-12 supplient in liquid form; I liek the potency of it and the taste is easy to take - I feel it's doing me good each time I take it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This liquid B Vitamin is the best ever. if your over 50 feeling fatigue anxious etc this Vitamin will take all that away. its GET MY LIFE BACK DAILY INTAKE VITAMINS. I take a tablespoon daily and I feel like the superwoman. you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I am mostly vegetarian, I do eat fish and chicken occasionally, therefore I need B12. This liquid form of B12 I find much easier for me to absorb as sometimes taking supplements I do not digest as quickly.