Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, Lavender & Wildflowers Bar Soap, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is a solid soap, melts easily on the body and leaves it moist with a nice smell of lavender. Recommended! If you liked this review please thumb up 👍😊

c19726d3-8c6c-4c3a-a2ee-ee0a22384d03
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I use bar soap in the shower and look for clean ingredients. This brand meets that requirement and it smells excellent as well. It has a subtle, very pleasant flowery scent and it seems to work well in cleansing my body. It has lasted me a long time despite multiple uses, which is always nice! I recommend.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Can feel the smell just by smelling the package, I like using bar soap very much, and love this brand so much, very natural ingredients, simple and pure and love the feeling after showering, cleaning but not drying.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Started getting these soap bars for the past 3-4 years! The quality is great and love that it doesn’t have any plastic packaging. The lavender smell is so soothing

anna
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love the smell , i was skeptical of lavender but it turned out nice and gentle , strong flower combination, lasts a bit after shower . Quality and hydration is excellent, good for sensitive skin and acne on back and shoulders.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I use this soap when I shower at night. The smell is just so relaxing and it leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. Didn't dry out my skin.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

i like the smell of the lavender, its light and smooth. Let me have time to try out all of these different kind of soap and choose the one i most like!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Lavender is always the best scent for me, really relaxes my bath time. I have several kind of this series of soap bars and they are all excellent.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

In general, I love Nubian Heritage soaps they smell nice and exfoliate ur skin gently. It has a little pieces of lavender and wildflowers and it smells so good. I reordered again for me and my sister who loves it. Thumb up if u find my review helpful ;)