Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, Maximum Strength, 250 mg, 90 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have some auto immune issues and would feel run down and get sick often. I began taking a high dose of quality vitamin C and noticed a huge difference. I wanted to add some grape root to my vitamin regimen and was interested in the combination of extra support in Defense Plus so I gave it a try. I liked it so much that I take it every day and used it to replace my vitamin C-only supplement. This supplement, along with eating a largely AIP diet, has helped my immune system to feel much stronger!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I really love these. Whenever I feel like I am coming down with something, two days of taking these tablets and it's almost like whatever I had was gone. Had minimal symptoms. Really recommend these. The smell of them is a bit funky, but if you just down them quickly, no problem.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve used Nutribiotic capsules regularly for years, but purchased these for the first time to help give me extra support when feeling run down or like I’m coming down with something. So far so good, I like them and trust they’re giving me the extra immune support I need as I feel better taking them.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As always, shipment came super fast and without any problem with customs or packaging. I came across this bottle from someone I followed on Instagram. She said she has been using this supplement for years, popping 2 tablets whenever she feels like a cold is coming. After Covid, I feel like my immune system is much weaker than before, I often feel slight migraine and runny nose at work. That’s why I ordered this bottle to help with the overall state of health.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

this season i never got the flu like i normally do and i know it was because i chose nutribiotic..after reading reviews i thought it would be good and it was that and more..this has become a necessity. The package was secure and small in size. this helps any age and has some of the finest ingredients

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

We learned about the amazing GSE about 10 years ago and love using this as a natural health remedy. The minute we start to feel sick, we always start taking this product and it helps shorten the length of time we’re sick as well as reduce the severity of our symptoms. I tell all of our friends and family about this stuff!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I like all the nutribiotic products including the defense plus. It has great ingredients for helping stop a cold/flu but I found that you need two capsules daily.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Addicted to this product. At the onsite of any sickness, I take these. Tried them from a friend before I purchased myself. Been using these now for years.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

excellent herbal supplement to include in diet for daily use the benefits are unthinkable with all the composition of the minerals used proper package to use

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a great immune boosting supplement. I have been taking it for several months and notice that I have not been very sick this winter, and no herpes outbreaks that I usually get when caught in a cold wind.