BD

Based on 1,854 Ratings
1,460
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,917

great quality product with excellent ingredients for eye health and benefits. nicely improved package. Recommended for people who are always on their computer as their eyes will be easily fatigued and this supplement improves the eyesight vision and strengthen the carotenoid as well. there is no awful after-taste. The size of the capsule is normal.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

6c9335cb-ed45-4af1-bc6e-284f454a0320
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

great quality product with excellent ingredients for eye health and benefits. nicely improved package. Recommended for people who are always on their computer as their eyes will be easily fatigued and this supplement improves the eyesight vision and strengthen the carotenoid as well. there is no awful aftertaste. The size of the capsule is normal.

b6c9b690-d3ce-4fa9-844d-73f42b2bb234
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

My Eye doctor recommended that I start using a daily vitamin with emphasis on eye health as I get older. I looked around at the different brands available and this one had everything the doctor mentioned and is tailored specifically for the eyes. When I returned for my annual visit my doctor seemed pleased with my choice.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Quick delivery, nice packages, and reasonable price. I have Ocuvite for more than six months and it is beneficial. iHerb calcium is new for me, as i have been using a Brazilian brand called "Fixare" by EMS. But I have sampled a couple of tablets of the Rainbow calcium, magnesium supplement and found it very palatable.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I read online that Lutein and Omega-3 are good for eyes after age of 40 and see good review on this brand BAUSCH + LOMB : ) Bought for my husband's daily vitamins and see his vision improvement from Carotenoid. Plus he works long hours in front of computer, so far so good and he is on the 2nd bottle now, thank you iHerb for the speedy delivery

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I’m a lifelong fan of Bausch & Lomb products, and this one is one of my personal faves. After two weeks, my eyes feel more rested and relaxed even after long hours before a computer. Also, I find it much easier to switch focus between close and remote objects. Although I’m not sure it’ll work out for everyone with myopia related issues, the supplement doesn’t seem to contain any harmful ingredients, so I think it makes sense to just give it a try. Well worth the money.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Very cool and this is not the first Time we use it Lutein & Zeaxanthin - Strengthen the macular pigment that helps filter blue light Omega-3 - Helps maintain healthy tears & healthy retina Zinc - Supports healthy immune function Vitamins C & E - Antioxidants key to eye health

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

My eye doctor recommended this eye vitamin for me and it is great, just intakes two weeks and my fatigue eyes are improved. Nice packing !