BD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great organics for a great price!

This really seems to make me feel relaxed and takes the edge off anxiety I have felt. I have only been taking a couple weeks, so will be anxious to see the improvement over a months time. Great glass bottle, and the pills are organic which is all a plus. IHerb also has the fastest shipping on orders of any supplement company I have used.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality of this product is so good with clean ingredients nothing added. It helps lower your blood sugar and helps with anxiety. I find it really good for anxiety and is known to help balance your hormones. Its reasonably priced.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Great adaptogen. No fillers. I tend to prefer holy basil as a tincture though.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought this for managing my stress level. Holy Basil is an adaptogen for stress.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Prompt delivery, exact product, no damages. I was happy when I receive my order so earlier than I expected

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Recently bought as basil has many health benefits. It has nice smell and medium sized capsule .

Auto-translated from Russian

Daughter accepts. Age 10 years. 1 capsule at night. Composition - natural Herbs, the capsule itself is also made from organic ingredients. The packaging is very nice, glass jar. The benefits are obvious, consult a nutritionist. There are no unpleasant sensations on the Taste. The quality of the products of this company is satisfactory. Like composition, packaging, health benefits. Sleep problems improved after starting the supplement.

c700dbf5-22f5-41e4-b1a4-e3f8de277720
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent quality organic ingredients! The company itself is engaged in the cultivation of many of the herbs presented on the site. Holy Basil Fights Stress & Increases Stamina! In my case, sleep has returned to normal. A jar made of glass, which is a guarantee of purity and freshness of products.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The doctor suggested that it can be taken as a supplement, which can improve mood. The ingredients are natural and should be safe. Although it is a glass bottle, the packaging is safe and not damaged. I will continue to buy it again

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I drink before going to bed. Although the effect is small, it tends to increase sleep time.