BD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I purchased these because my usual brand, now, was out of stock. The pills are a bit larger, but I have not seen any different side effects. I feel slippery elm, along with other supplement, is a must in healing intestinal permeability. I like the improvement I have seen. The ingredients are pure. The quality is great, and the fact that these are organic, is a plus. Along with the fact that the bottle is in dark packaging and glass. Will be purchasing again. Thanks for the great find

f3674c12-2a92-46bf-8851-58a797549f47
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Did the job! I took this in conjunction with Nature's Way dgl licorice and had amazing results; burning sensation in throat and sternum gone. I took the capsule by mouth at first and I didn't get much relief, until I opened up the capsule and made a tea, which is why I gave it 4 stars for inconvenience.

0995fd3f-c296-4646-9742-268d60fe66ee
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Love that this comes in a glass jar, it's always nice to be able to skip those microplastics in plastic containers. This is a high quality slippery elm bark. I have seen some improvement in my gassy, grumbly stomach which sometimes also gives me acid flares. I usually take this before going to bed and it helps my stomach settle. Other times I open the capsule up and mix it with water which seems to work even better. A great supplement, but you have to incorporate healthy diet in order to fully address your stomach concerns.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I bought this to help soothe my lungs from an allergic reaction to dust. Years ago I used it for a lung issue. However, it works for many different problems. Excellent brand. Quality assured. One ingredient. No fillers. I called the company to see if I could put the capsule in hot water and drink like tea. They said they didn't advise it so I'm just passing that information onto you.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

And I love supporting businesses other than Amazon. As long as pricing is lower here, I’ll buy from iHerb over Amazon and pay for the shipping and return risks to support them over Amazon despite the ease of shipping and return with Prime. This supplement does wonders for my digestion (elimination) and helps me in the female reproductive area. I love it. Been using it for a year.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really like this product. The Slippery elm is organic, which I think is important. The fact that these are capsules instead of powder makes it easy to take it along with you. Slippery elm could help for gastrointestinal problems. I also like this company and the efforts that they do for their supplements!

I started taking 3 capsules as per the recommended serving size but it was too much and caused constipation. I am taking 2 capsules daily and doing well with this dosage. I am now sleeping better at night with less disruption from my stomach. I will be buying this again and recommend it if you have gassy stomach.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
4,069

This is my first time of using this brand. I was using Now Foods which is also good. But sometimes it is good to try other brand too for comparison.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I use this slippery elm for my cat. The capsules are a size 0, which is too large for many cats, but the product itself appeals to me because of its purity. Because it contains no excipients, the slippery elm inner bark powder in the capsules can be easily made into a not unpleasant tasting slurry to coat the mouth and throat and soothe the gastrointestinal tract. Oregon's Wild Harvest is the only encapsulated slippery elm I regularly use.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

good quality... better than any other slippery elm capsules I've bought... helps alot with stomach issues