Page 1 - Reviews - Organic Excellence, Shampoo, Revitalizing Hair Therapy, Wild Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Finally a shampoo with no chemicals! I read the ingredients on about all the shampoos on this site - this was the only one. I will reorder for sure. The only con is really only a half-con . It is a gel and you need to either put some in the palm of hand with a few drops of water and make is sudsy, to get suds on the first application. Or just do a second application and it will be sudsy(sp?).

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This shampoo is very gentle on your scalp. I have really sensitive skin and most shampoos make my scalp burn. This one never has and I've been using it for years. It's palm oil free as well which is important to me. The peppermint leaves your hair smelling nice

Guesswho
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Very delicate hair shampoo that does no harm to my fine hair. I like a simple scent of mint and just slightly cooling sensation. The content is very simple and natural. Using this daily together with conditioner from the same brand. One bottle lasts for long and price is relatively low. Will definetely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been looking for a simple, clean, shampoo that is gluten free. This is it! Organic excellence doesn't have all the nasty chemicals and includes organic ingredients. It has a nice smell and doesn't leave my hair greasy looking. I also like that it is a nice large bottle. I will buy this one again!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great shampoo, doesn't dry out my hair and the natural mint scent is really nice. Mint is scientifically proven to increase hair growth. This is probably the best shampoo I've ever used.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Mint is my scent even for my hair. I am looking for a PH-balanced shampoo but meanwhile I decided to try this one considering the safe composition.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This products has a good effects in my wife hair and the sensitive scalp. It helps with her eczema as well and keep her hair smells good.. Not keeping her hear un moisturized.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Had troubles with it drying out my scalp. Made the texture of my hair fluffy and soft. It is a gel which makes it easy to suck it back into bottle if too much comes out. You don’t need much of this shampoo if your hair is thin!!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Does feel very cooling and minty! Love the fact that it's organic, too! Bit hard to squeeze out of bottle due to my arthritic hands and fingers but apart from that a nice feel.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Twice wash as recommended as label. Feel cooling my scalp when I washed 2nd time.. love to keep it but it made my scalp itchy faster than usual, & when I touch my hair it flaky like snow flakes made me have to stop using it.