Page 1 - Reviews - Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Skin Lotion, Neem Therapé, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this whenever I'm having random skin issues. I don't use the lotion overnight however, I use it as a cleansing lotion. It seems to calm my skin and help heal it from w.e I may be dealing with. It smells like citrus and neem, so i prefer to use it when I don't plan on being around any company. I would repurchase.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

once you discover neem you never go back. no more chemicals and dyes and perfumes. just really smooth healthy neem. and fast delivery is always nice. this moisturizer is good for sensitive skin (mine), priced well, texture is not greasy, and also comes without a smell. the neem smell can be odd at first but i don't care. im a neem girl and have been for years.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have had a sample size of this lotion for quite some time. I absolutely love it! I'm a lotion freak and VERY picky. I ordered the 8 ounces, and I'm so happy. This is so moisturizing, and the smell is incredibly refreshing. I will use this for a lifetime!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like this lotion even though the scent of it sets my allergies off a little bit. I will repurchase it for my husband who likes it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Once again this lotion has done its job. It's soothing, moisturizing, and super effective! It really calmed my itching down considerably, so I kept applying it, and poof, itching GONE! Love it. It's good to always have around for everyday moisturizing and any itch flare-ups.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The usual, a great product. Lately, Neem skin lotion has been keeping the skin on the bottom of my feet soft and moist. My foot reflexologist surely appreciates my foot skin.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

i keep on purchasing & it is the 4th time to buy this. It is suitable for the sensitive skin and the smell is really fresh, just like lemon.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm a big fan of Theraneem's Neem Leaf & Aloe Gel which has been out of stock for some time, now. Skin Lotion looked similar but can't catch up with the neem & aloe gel.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Trying this the first time,,,,, Trusted company****** Great product, full benefits !!!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Lovely skin lotion for dry or erupted skin. Neem is so healthy and no harmful chemicals in this product.