Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Arjuna, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have used Arjuna in syrup form. Tablet is better, avoiding sugar. Good for all heart ailments. Has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for Centuries.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Havent been taking for long but will keep taking for all of its heart health benefits as they say it takes some time to notice it working

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Arjuna is the best heart tonic according to ayirveda... its good for blood pressure also.. my husband is taking arjuna extract and having positive effect on overall health

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Be patient with it, like with most supplements. Bought this for my mom who has already used this before. She said it takes some time to work and its effects be felt, but she feels better - no heavy chest feelings, better blood pressure. Arjuna is a little gem for those wanting to improve their heart health.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

The price was right for this product. I am trying a couple of products as I am told they are awesome for heart health. I will see if my blood pressure comes down usuing this product. I sure hope so. I want to get off drugs and only take natural products if possible.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Arjuna has well-documented benefits for cardiovascular support. It's not a magic bullet but it has a wide array of benefits for cardiovascular health. It's also a good source of Q10. Four stars because it may not be very well tolelated if you have a sensitive stomach, although it is supposed to also contribute to gastrointestinal health, according to research.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like this product and I feel good about the manufacturer. I take this several times a week.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My BP has stabilized and now I am hoping it will go down and I can get off of my prescription pills

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great for blood pressure, could see my BP going down 4-5 points on this

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great quality product. So happy to be able to get a variety of ayurvedic herbs. Thanks so much.