Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Banaba Leaf, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I started taking it after my Creatinine test was slightly above the upper limit at 1.24. In a subsequent blood test, three weeks after taking it the Creatinine level dropped to 1.06. Turns out there are quite a few research papers about this effect ( although no full scale clinical trial). Very promising.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great quality, no fillers or other herbs, the only ingredient is banaba leaf extract. People with insulin resistance can definitely benefit from it, can help especially with weight loss. Best to take if with meals, preferably with every big meal. Even if taking 3 capsules per day, the price is reasonable.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

My A1C blood sugar test went from a 6.6 to 6.1!! I also exercise daily but with these 2 together I am happy with the results I am seeing!!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought it because it's good for blood sugar. It's often sold out, so it's better to buy it when you have it in stock.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Product arrived quickly. Very reasonable price. Within 2 weeks I've seen my daily blood sugars reach a lower level. I will be anxious to have my A1C drawn in a few months.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought it because it was good for blood sugar. I'm very satisfied with the product, but I'm waiting because it's not in stock.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Not sure if it takes down your blood sugar since i just started using it, but has no taste and goes down smooth! Seems like it's good quality

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

package was abit large for content of what was in it, but otherwise product is really good. I am happy about the quality. Time will tell if it is helping my diabetes.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Ordered these on the recommendation of a friend to help with blood sugar management in pre-diabetes. Only have been using for about 2 weeks. Plan to continue for at least next 3 months until my A1C is checked.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

help lowering my blood sugar level. i eat this before lunch. it help my diabetic problem. great benefit. very good quality product. i will buy it again.